Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Vargas herself is the reason indeed. During time outs, Terzic tells her the same the almost every match. “we worked for this many times, why are you making the same mistake”. And it is true, she makes the identical mistakes over and over again.

I would rather have a young promising coach, Ze is not the right guy.

Ze its a great coach IMO, in Superliga he is working with young players and so far he is proven himself once again. Besides, Ze Roberto was great in Fenerbahce

• And one more thing She is already outplaying Sammy Bricio almost in every part of the game. Player who played in Conegliano, Fenerbahce, Scandicci, now Kazan. Lead scorer for Kazan in many matches and I repeat at age of 16YEARS old.
    OH not OPP.

• Arina Federovotseva is the biggest talents in Womens volleyball right now. Playing on high level in top club in Russia at such young age and playing one of the hardest position. It is not the same to play as OH or OPP, especially with such young age. Still 16, in 9days 17 years old :super::super:

If She makes smart decisions She is going to be the best OH, and complete one. Not only scoring but reciving as well !!

Her talent I can’t compare with Boskovic, She has way more elements to learn and to be on higher level in both parts. Not only scoring. And her reception and attacking is on very good level already !!!

I am not watching Arina closely, i watched just in Champions League. But Brazil has Ana Cristina who is a great talent either and has just 16 years old.

• I am not watching Arina closely, i watched just in Champions League. But Brazil has Ana Cristina who is a great talent either and has just 16 years old.

To be honest, one of the reasons I want Ze is that it will make it easier to persuade Ana in the future.She has great potential like arina :))

• Where shall Gabi go next season? If Vitra can find a good local setter having Gabi + JT + Boskovic will be a great combination.

IMO hande will always be starter. if she is not ,she will leave the team.In such a case, I think her first address would be Vakıfbank and guidetti.

• Arina Federovotseva is the biggest talents in Womens volleyball right now. Playing on high level in top club in Russia at such young age and playing one of the hardest position. It is not the same to play as OH or OPP, especially with such young age. Still 16, in 9days 17 years old :super::super:

If She makes smart decisions She is going to be the best OH, and complete one. Not only scoring but reciving as well !!

Her talent I can’t compare with Boskovic, She has way more elements to learn and to be on higher level in both parts. Not only scoring. And her reception and attacking is on very good level already !!!

Yeah, I think she could become a perfect OH2, no the one who only receives, but the one who receives and attacks smartly... like for example Sokolova, Artamonova, Del Core, and other ex-players. Arina doesn't have an attack as powerful as other players (Cubans, Egonu, Ana Cristina, etc) and she won't ever have, but being also good in other elements will make her valuable and a great player in the making.

BTW, I don't want her to be in Fener next season, but of course in the 2-3 years :super:

• To be honest, one of the reasons I want Ze is that it will make it easier to persuade Ana in the future.She has great potential like arina :))

I don't think we will ever see Ze abroad again.. It looks like he doesn't even enjoy volleyball anymore, always looking fed up with everything.. He is still in Barueri because it's is hometown and the club is his own personal project.. It would be nice, but it won't be happening...

• Fenerbahçe's general manager simla türker and fedorovtseva's father started to follow each other on instagram.:whistle::whistle:

• fenerbahçe is interested in buse ünal as back up of naz for next season.:(

( inside info)

• fenerbahçe is interested in buse ünal as back up of naz for next season.:(

( inside info)

Despite i doubt in that, it would probably mean that Lila Sengun will be loaned to some other club, but i hope that in that case that would be some descent club, because even full time in bad team won't mean anything to her development. Not to mention that Buse would be much more useful as a starter in almost 90% of clubs, although that is certainly not of interest to Fenerbahce.

I'm just curious what is the inside info for you guys (not specific related to this post), i mean if that is clubs managment, agencies,........

• Noooo, I dont want her to sit on the bench :(

Also that means Lila will be loaned?

yes, lila will be loaned. also ı heard there is a problem between fener and hilal kocakara.

they think of Buse as an investment ,not only back up.They want to see her as starting setter of the team when naz leave one day.

• Despite i doubt in that, it would probably mean that Lila Sengun will be loaned to some other club, but i hope that in that case that would be some descent club, because even full time in bad team won't mean anything to her development. Not to mention that Buse would be much more useful as a starter in almost 90% of clubs, although that is certainly not of interest to Fenerbahce.

I'm just curious what is the inside info for you guys (not specific related to this post), i mean if that is clubs managment, agencies,........

I have a friend who is close Turkish coaches.

• yes, lila will be loaned. also ı heard there is a problem between fener and hilal kocakara.

they think of Buse as an investment ,not only back up.They want to see her as starting setter of the team when naz leave one day.

See I'd be down for that in theory but Naz might as well stay for like 5 more years... Buse is really one of those players that I do not want to see being wasted.

They should agree 1 transition year with Naz and then try to make her full-time starter if thats the plan.