Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I hope Gabi can stay in a good team and don’t come back to Brazil League until they have great level of play again. But which team wants her? Will she suit any team at this point?

Seawon before She came in Vakif, Conegliano wanted to sign her.
    Hill - Gabi duo in that time :heart:

• I strongly disagree that it is unproffesional to "make a deal" now, even that they can't make anytning official move, just to make agreement in principle. You bring in too much emotion, it's very normal to think about the future and adjust it to your wishes and goals, and even though they're still under valid contracts, clubs don't own them, and I'm actually sure most players (especially the best ones) are 100% professionals and that an “already existing” deal for next season can never affect games in the current season. The point is that in addition to the fact that playing sports requires special love and affection for all the victims you will be forced to make during your career, in the end it cannot be completely isolated from the fact that it is their JOB.

• If Egonu already signed with Fener, who can replace her in Conegliano?

BTW I expect Zhu-Gabi duo next season in Vakıf. Maybe MBH will move to Conegliano.

• i didnt know that Naz has problems with Motta

• I hope Gabi can stay in a good team and don’t come back to Brazil League until they have great level of play again. But which team wants her? Will she suit any team at this point?

I think that Brazil has a good league. The teams are not rich as Big turkish clubs and Conegliano but aside those teams, there is a lot of Brazilian clubs with big potential.

• I strongly disagree that it is unproffesional to "male a deal" now, even that they can't make anytning official move, just to make agreement in principle. You bring in too much emotion, it's very normal to think about the future and adjust it to your wishes and goals, and even though they're still under valid contracts, clubs don't own them, and I'm actually sure most players (especially the best ones) are 100% professionals and that an “already existing” deal for next season can never affect games in the current season. The point is that in addition to the fact that playing sports requires special love and affection for all the victims you will be forced to make during your career, in the end it cannot be completely isolated from the fact that it is their JOB.

From previous transfers, especially for big names, it was said that most players and teams make a verbal agreement very early season. Same goes for renewal or cancellation. We are going to learn whether or not those rumors are true in the summer, I don’t see anything wrong with this. Players that are told their contracts are not going to be renewed plays because they get paid for that ongoing season.

Maja Poljak said she made an agreement with Eczacibasi very early season and had to turn down other offers that she received at the end of the season. Osmocrovic also said Mehmet Aydinlar tried very hard to convince her, even came to visit her in Italy during her season in Novara.

from what I’ve heard a lot of players have had problems with Motta.

I understand the change. If they want to keep this young team I think they need a coach who is younger and more willing to change. Motta seems stuck in his ways

• I strongly disagree that it is unproffesional to "make a deal" now, even that they can't make anytning official move, just to make agreement in principle. You bring in too much emotion, it's very normal to think about the future and adjust it to your wishes and goals, and even though they're still under valid contracts, clubs don't own them, and I'm actually sure most players (especially the best ones) are 100% professionals and that an “already existing” deal for next season can never affect games in the current season. The point is that in addition to the fact that playing sports requires special love and affection for all the victims you will be forced to make during your career, in the end it cannot be completely isolated from the fact that it is their JOB.

It is not being emotional, it is purely being unprofessional. You can't compare being a sportman to another regular job. These players play against other teams that they are rumoured to. No one can claim that their performance would be the same once they had such agreements. We have multiple examples of these happened in the past.

I'd rather believe those are just groundless rumours made by fans and none one these players made such agreements yet

Motta put the blame on Naz after their unsuccessful season although she was doing an amazing job at such an early age. That's why she left Eczacıbasi for FB

• from what I’ve heard a lot of players have had problems with Motta.

I understand the change. If they want to keep this young team I think they need a coach who is younger and more willing to change. Motta seems stuck in his ways

I don't think this is true, many players said during their interviews that they really like Motta indeed they see her like a father. They were all taking care of during corona peak times

i think the decision is coming from management. What if Eczacıbasi claims the title in the league or CL this season. Will they still let Motta go?

• Motta put the blame on Naz after their unsuccessful season although she was doing an amazing job at such an early age. That's why she left Eczacıbasi for FB

Ok. But she worked with him on NT. London 2012. Maybe they have put this on past.

• It is not being emotional, it is purely being unprofessional. You can't compare being a sportman to another regular job. These players play against other teams that they are rumoured to. No one can claim that their performance would be the same once they had such agreements. We have multiple examples of these happened in the past.

I'd rather believe those are just groundless rumours made by fans and none one these players made such agreements yet

I agree with this. I am still pissed at Alesia for that reason. She made a deal with Gs while playing for BJK and she didnt play well against Gs in playoffs. That messed up BJK's chances to be 4th.

• It was Cuccarini or whatever his name was, that dinasour and Elena Chabovta that blamed Naz for her performance. Eczacibasi should have sued those two for causing them a setter problem more than a decade.

So wasnt Motta?

• So wasnt Motta?

no, it wasn’t Motta. At least not Motta that made her fired from Eczacibasi. It was Cuccarini and Chabovta. She worked with Motta later when he was coaching NT. And she mentioned his name when she was asked which coaches she liked best. I don’t think she has any issue with Motta.