Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• TBH bad volleyball from both side, but at least Fenerbahce players are fighting very hard, and despite low level, make some great defense. Robinson and Busa contribution in attack will be very important in next set, if they make decent job, everything is possible. Cheer for five seter, because Why not? let me dream :lol:

• Vakif should play with Gabi, Haak, MBH and the Turkish setter. That's their best lineup.

• Vakif should play with Gabi, Haak, MBH and the Turkish setter. That's their best lineup.

TBH it's not, the only match they loose in MSL was with this lineup, Maja is more important than Gabi/MBH to this team.

• We'll just have to agree to disagree and it's okay.

Come on, Vakif!! :super:

• what do you think about beliz? i think she is better than dicle.

I think it's not that hard to be better than Dicle. I don't see anything special in her.

• TBH bad volleyball from both side, but at least Fenerbahce players are fighting very hard, and despite low level, make some great defense. Robinson and Busa contribution in attack will be very important in next set, if they make decent job, everything is possible. Cheer for five seter, because Why not? let me dream :lol:

I always start with defense so I think it's pretty good volleyball. Hitting errors aren't cool, but lazy defense is uncooler, imo.

:drink: for the 5-setter

• Two different Vakifbank from CL roster without Gabi and Rasic. :what::what:

• Naz and Eda have to give up on the Eda's iconic slide, because Naz don't do that sets properly, much better conection in front of.

• Eda is doing it! Fire is on court, she wants this win

if fire started squirting out of her eyes I wouldn't think it was freaky

• Naz and Eda have to give up on the Eda's iconic slide, because Naz don't do that sets properly, much better conection in front of.

In the play off against Eczacibasi was the same. There were very few slides well set by Naz, Eda had to try to adjust them most of the times (usually, the slides were set too away from the net). They do need to take it back during the summer.

• In the play off against Eczacibasi was the same. There were very few slides well set by Naz, Eda had to try to adjust them most of the times (usually, the slides were set to away from the net). They do need to take it back during the summer.

Cansu does the slides and middle sets in general much better imho, if only she had a better setter mentality...

• Sorry but Gozde Yilmaz just isn't very good. Would be better to use Gabi in the double sub.