Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I don't remember Tugba's swing being weird like that

• Good work on what I call "popcorn" balls, that just bounce around aimlessly, FB especially

• Ok, I know it has already been discussed, but the lethal slide of Eda is just so weak now. :sos: There have been at least 6-7 counter attacks in long rallies which Eda could have easily closed it with her trademark slide, but connection from both is off (more from Naz).

Hope they got on sync during the VNL, because that slide MUST be on rhythmf for Tokyo. 6-7 points is way too much. It is clutch for Turkey NT offensive game.

• Haak doing a bit of a Neriman body jack-knife there :rose:

• Kelsey is almost always on position on defense.

I don't know how you teach that, but that is her "thing", for sure

• It’s a shame that Rasic can’t even be the bench player in this match. With MBH & Haak the only foreign players on the court in this set, Rasic can help a lot if she can enter the court.

I was just thinking this. The Turkish league should really think about changing their foreigner rules if they want to truly be competitive top to bottom.

• I was just thinking this. The Turkish league should really think about changing their foreigner rules if they want to truly be competitive top to bottom.

Rasic can be on court actually right now guys, only Bartsch and Haak are foreigners... It seems to be Gio's choice

• Rasic can be on court actually right now guys, only Bartsch and Haak are foreigners... It seems to be Gio's choice

Yes, but with Maja and Gabi on the bench, she can't be even on the bench.

• Something about Cansu is so likable. Not flashy but not bad either

• They should change the rule to at least have unlimited foreigners on the bench. Isn’t that the rule in the Italian league?