CEV Champions League 2021

• Ill blame your big mouth for jinxing it

• Vakifbank is fave to win against Chemik Police but how Chemik plays they can surprise everyone when they first meets.
    So don’t expect easy match or clear win of Vakif.
    Same thing I would said if Conegliano is instead of Vakif.

Interesting draw.

If Novara would play against Fener without Robinson they would be clear fave but now this match is super tie. They have advantage that last match is played in their home court.

And in the match between Busto and Eczacibasi everything is open. Ezc can play super messy on another hand Busto is rising with their performance. They have stability but Ecz has Boskovic.

• Vakifbank is fave to win against Chemik Police but how Chemik plays they can surprise everyone when they first meets.

I don't expect it to be honest.

Chemik played today (12/02) 5 sets against Rzeszów. On Sunday (14/02) they will play against Wrocław, on Tuesday (16/02) against Piła. Next Saturday and Sunday (20-21/02) they will play polish Cup F4 tournament and they have 500 km to travel back to Police from there. According to info on twitter they are forced to play against Vakifbank on Tuesday, Feb 23. Looks like Vakifbank will be in the city earlier than Chemik :D And Chemik might play 6 games in 12 days.

• My God how Polish Fed is killing their home club :sos:

• Vakıf didn't face with many remarkable and tough matches so far. If we look at the drawings, CL matches will not be either. I think this will be important handicap for Vakıf. The most challenging match will Fener until Final (Probably Imoco). I hope Guidetti can handle this...

• Vakıf didn't face with many remarkable and tough matches so far. If we look at the drawings, CL matches will not be either. I think this will be important handicap for Vakıf. The most challenging match will Fener until Final (Probably Imoco). I hope Guidetti can handle this...

Well because there is no remarkable and tough opponent to Vakıfbank. Only team that can challenge to Vakıfbank is Conegliano and I'm happy that they don't meet before final

Guidetti complained a lot about the lack of good opponents throughout the season.

• I hope to see that cev do this

1st qf:15h

2nd qf:17h

3rd qf:19h

4th qf: 21h

Like that we can see the games and not divide our screens

• Imo I would rather that imoco and vb face in a semi

Even if imoco is unbeaten and have perform incredible,Guidetti is a master and know how to play every team,because of that they almost win in club champs

A semi with 2 games gives you the chance to prepare and have 2 opportubities to qin

In final if you don't do well,it won't matter all you did before

Like what happened to imoco in 2019

• cev doesn't update the time schedule.for qf but i found this

If this is true it gonna be awful,we won't watch all match live

Bad move from cev

Livescore.in is often changing those times when matches are approaching, so let us wait.

• I can hardly think that all matches will be played on the same day, let alone at the same time.

• I can hardly think that all matches will be played on the same day, let alone at the same time

it's official that they gonna play the same day

We don't know only the matches hour

• Fenerbahce - Novara 23.02. (17:00)

Scandicci - Conegliano 24.02. (17:30)

Chemik - Vakifbank 25.02. (18:00)

Busto - Eczacibasi 25.02. (18:00)

• it's official that they gonna play the same day

We don't know only the matches hour

Nowhere at any time has official information appeared that says anything like this.

• Nowhere at any time has official information appeared that says anything like this.

In cev page,there it says that home matches are gonna be at 23/02 and the away matches in march

You can verify

• In cev page,there it says that home matches are gonna be at 23/02 and the away matches in march

You can verify

Starting from 23., not at 23.

in competition are it says between 23.02. - 25.02.

on the news about DOL it says

i quote "While the full detailed schedule of the matches is yet to be settled, the start of the quarterfinals is less than two weeks away as teams are expected to enter the court starting 23rd February."

But anyways now is OFFICIAL that that "gosipp" or whatever it was about playing all 1/4 matches on the same day is completely false.

• Nowhere at any time has official information appeared that says anything like this.

You were right,I read in cev page that it was 23/02 so I assumed that the matches gonna be played in that days,I wasn't only my

The good news is that we could watch the matches