CEV Champions League 2021

• Ecza started really really well, with the same good serving strategy, but some atrocious sets to Boskovic and Saliha in 3 key counter attactks let Busto wakes up. Some sets to Boskovic were really unhitable.

• Ecza started really really well, with the same good serving strategy, but some atrocious sets to Boskovic and Saliha in 3 key counter attactks let Busto wakes up.

I think that they made 5-6 service errors only in 3rd set, for now. They made way easier life for Busto in start.

• I don’t get Chemik’s game. When both of your OHs are kind of undersized, you expect very good reception from them and to play a fast game and with more variations and combination plays. But it’s just completely not the case, both OHs struggle in reception. Even when reception is good, too many sets were to the pin but the OHs just can’t get over the blocks of Vakif.

• The final OH spot for Tokyo will be up for grabs as well for Turkey btw, I think Saliha will definitely be one of the contenders

*Sorry for off topic

I would go with Hande-Meliha-Ilkin-Saliha, but God knows that useless Seyma will be there.

*Sorry for off topic

• I think that they made 5-6 service errors only in 3rd set, for now. They made way easier life for Busto in start.

Yes sure, because Ecza is really forcing the serve, it worked so well during the second set, this is why serve mistakes are expected. But some of them (like the Yasemin one) were just unwatchable.

• Picci at age of 42 controling the ball in reception and defense like crazy. What A QUEEN SHE IS !!!!

• I have felling that many top teams are gone fight for Poulter in near future. Especially after Maja and Wolosz retire. I would ad Macris but She is not playing abroad.

• Ecza started really really well, with the same good serving strategy, but some atrocious sets to Boskovic and Saliha in 3 key counter attactks let Busto wakes up. Some sets to Boskovic were really unhitable.

Mirkovic cant set the ball to Boskovic properly

• I don't get it why Lukasik and Strantzali are not playing as starting OHs in Chemik. :what::what:

• Amazing what this busto team is doing

And praise to olivotto....she has increased her game a lot...but I still think busto needed another mb to fight for better places

• To many serves error by ECZ

• I hope now busto close it

Vitra is a sleeping lion...don't wake them up

And is amazing how busto knows the exacts moment to jump to the block for boskovic

Is for that egonu is most difficult player to stop nowadays

• I think this is the match where I have seen Boskovic more blocked or not confortable for spiking. Even her tips are defended or blocked.

I think she is below 50% now (which isnt bad at all, but for her standards, just slightly not expected).

Even Ecza libero knows the proper height when she has to set Boskovic. Mirkovic has not found the connection yet.

• Boskovic is much more about power than Egonu. She is spiking a lot of balls in the block and making block out points.

Hard to see from Egonu from doing that.

• Change setters and this would have been a 3x0 for Ecza. Without any single doubt.