CEV Champions League 2021

• Boskovic is much more about power than Egonu. She is spiking a lot of balls in the block and making block out points.

Hard to see from Egonu from doing that.

Boskovic much more about power than Egonu???????

Like what??? :sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos:

• Gosh, three consecutive blocks by Busto. Cuz they knew it even before the pandemia where the ball was going.

Now 4 straight blocks.

• It's more that Egonu hits over the block very often

This. Boskovic has HUGE power in her arm swing. She can make a lot of block out points. On another hand Egonu always finds way next to block or over the block.

• Mirkovic is one of the easiest setters to read as a blocker:gone:

• Block party by Busto. This is the first time I have seen a setter giving 7 straight unhitable balls to her spikers at this level.

Atrocious. Really. Why doesnt Motta do a change? At least to give her some oxygen and organise her ideas.

• Poor Boskovic playing in such a terrible club as Eczacibasi(this season) :aww::aww::aww:

• kowalewska trying not to jump for surprise vakifbank

It doesn't work,just stop

Kowakewska never jumps

• Mirkovic is unbelievably bad, that is well known fact, but i have to say that that isn't main problem for Eczacibasi, Mirković is just bad player and she isn't guilty because she is playing in Eczacibasi while not belonging to that level. Mirkovic will be out of Eczacibasi after this year, but maybe some new Mirkovic (not necessary on the setter position) will be there, and Nalan Ural (or whoever is master mind of Eczacibasi transfer politic) will sit there. So Mirkovic isn't right target to blame IMO.

• Poor Boskovic playing in such a terrible club as Eczacibasi(this season) :aww::aww::aww:

can we see the same level from Busto without Mingardi, Gray, Stevanovic and another player lmao? I mean ok Eczacibasi has issues we all accepted this this season. But they are missing every single starter minus Boskovic and Simge. They could really use the explosiveness of either one of Hande, JT or at least Ogbogu here and it would already change so much. How are y'all even comfortable making such statements XD

I have to say, some people seem amazed by Busto, but today I found their game... nothing special to be frank.

I see two bad sides and not a great match.

• Boskovic is more about angles and accuracy that allows her to go past block or hit off the block in a controlled way, Egonu is more about her incredible jump that allows her to go over the block. Both obviously have a lot of power too but it’s not the reason they’re so good.

• Oh Gray come on, watch where are you spiking. She literally turns around her head when She spikes.

• Boskovic is more about angles and accuracy that allows her to go past block or hit off the block in a controlled way, Egonu is more about her incredible jump that allows her to go over the block. Both obviously have a lot of power too but it’s not the reason they’re so good.

this was my point btw

• Poulter, you should have set to Stevanovic way way before, there were at least two times, instead of trying to do the tandem with Gray.

Mirkovic's serve is the one Gray has suffered the most to receive. Never a proper reception