CEV Champions League 2021

• Schwerin really lost to themselves, how many unforced errors did they make!:white:

Don't understand why Agost isn't playing instead of Spelman!?! Agost has shown her added value so many times this season:roll:

• Sorry but both of this teams are not showing good volleyball. It is nice mid. level game nothing more.

Chemik showed way more quality.

• Agost miss of volleyball.

That gurl is pure beauty :heart:

• i root for rsezow but i can't really

What a bad game

It seems an amateur,in slow motion

Sorry I quit after this set

Hope developres win

• Such a bad game, from both teams obviously. Fortunately so next week we have two groups, and group D supposed to be amazing one.

I expect much more from Rzeszov.

• If Schwerin hadn't thrown away that 3rd set so atrociously it would be 3:0 now, I hope they'll at least make it 3:1 now.

Schwerin seems to be the better team, but then they keep making those amateurish mistakes that they NEVER make in league matches :aww: Also their tactical approach seems different, usually they play more with pos.4 and 6, today Spelman gets more sets. I wish Imoudu would involve the middles more, at least Barfield.

• Also their tactical approach seems different, usually they play more with pos.4 and 6, today Spelman gets more sets. I wish Imoudu would involve the middles more, at least Barfield.

Exactly, Imoudu does not involve the middles much. I think a lot has to do with the absence of Schölzel. Imoudu doesn't seem to trust Ambrosius at all, she barely got any ball... But when she does she doesn't contribute much either. Maybe they can try Oude-Luttikhuis on her place. She used to play that position in the youth NT and is a good blocker.

• I think Ambrosius is good enough in block, and her attack is not really "bad" either, she doesn't score but usually a free ball comes back, so I think Imoudu should involve her more. Schölzel won't be back before Christmas so they'll have to rely on Ambrosius, so why not really rely on her?

• Schwerin is now finally playing pretty much on their usual level :thumbup:I'm looking forward to see how Alsmeier will perform against the Italian teams, she might get a lot of offers for next season already :whistle:

she is playing very good! also Spelman is not that bad actually but the player that impressed me the most from Schwerin is Imoudu. Her sets are really fast :thumbup:

• Some streams for Scandicci vs Rzeszow Schwerin??