CEV Champions League 2021

• IDK what they're celebrating

They almost lost that game

They didn't lost for busto mediocrity to close it

Worse match of the season from Savino

When the team start to get regular,they do this shit

And Busto didn't do almost nothing,savino made a lot of mistakes,specially malinov who was horrend

What a shame

• I don't watch a lot of matches of Italian teams, so can anybody tell me whether this was the best performance of Stevanovic this season? As I understand it, she didn't have the best start of the year...

• I don't watch a lot of matches of Italian teams, so can anybody tell me whether this was the best performance of Stevanovic this season? As I understand it, she didn't have the best start of the year...

she was amazing at the semi of supercup against novara,her 1st game

Then just ........

• Poulter and Stevanovic were really good today and I liked Herrera, I like Mingardi's energy but the outsides of Busto are kinda limited as players. The better team did prevail at the end but this game won't bring them anywhere. Scandicci has to work a lot. I didn't like anyone particularly today, besides Bosetti. I said years ago Italy should invest in other setters, Malinov isn't on par with the other top teams imho.

• Don't address each other at all, crovolley and QPL. I'll delete any post in this thread where you complain or make fun of each other from now.

Sorry, what was I doing?

I don't even read his posts, unless they are quoted by someone else.

Go ahead and delete my account. If I can't talk about volleyball because of a single user and his desire to make drama, I have no reason to stay on this website.

If I write the very same staff in the men's volleyball topics, no one feels offended or start making drama just because THAT single user isn't watching men's volleyball. Every single problem on here starts wherever THIS user writes. Remember when he started writing in the Brazilian league topic and the other users told him "please, leave and let our league be".

• Guys did the forum work for you all the time? :what: I couldn't access it for about an hour...

Anyway, Malinov is a nightmare. Out of 10 sets to Popovic, she can properly attack maybe two and the rest she can simply tip over or not even reach. It's a miracle how Popovic still attacked 6/11 today, but at least half of her points were luck.

I didn't like Poulter lately, but today she grew on me a lot. Busto's reception didn't exist but Poulter did as much as she could, shame she made two bad decisions in the last two points. However it was one of Busto's better matches so far this season.

• Guys did the forum work for you all the time? :what: I couldn't access it for about an hour...

Me neither, so you were definitely not alone.

• Scandicci has good potential on paper but I always have the feeling they're not clicking as they sould. To be fair they're also a young team, so ups and downs should be expected.

Gray shouldn't receive serve for Busto and Gennari is not good enough to cover her. I'm not sold on Mingardi, she seems a bit one- dimensional to me and she's also short. Is Valentina Diouf done for NT for good?

• i am rewatching

Stysiak make so many errors but carry the team at the end

Malinov was horrible

2 things today pissed me off and i remark

Malinov giving so many balls to megan and she struggling to make points bcz of that,they almost lost

And then when barbolini was talking pietrini laugh,wow at least I was so angry after that embarrasment they did,she should have also

• Idk how start the match but what i saw at the end of set when I start was awful

Bad sets,a lot of tips,bad receive,bad attacks

I only see a good attack from blajojevic,the rest was to cry

Seem this group is with lowest level

• Rzeszów is playing terrible, I have no idea why Antiga started without Krajewska, Rasińska and Stencel, but I am glad that two of them finally entered the court.

I also noticed they are missing Przybyła, who always was the defending libero. She's not in the roster for today.