2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• lol:lol::lol:

this comment is for Tokyo. BRA doesnt need 2 moms. They can stay as online cheerleaders lol

• Adenizia can be the "special" guest commentator for BRA Tokyo matches.

• and when Im now thinking - now is Ze giving chances to all the forgot veterans, who are shadows of herself and in 2012 he got rid of Mari very easily...is he getting old?

• BRA got lucky they didn't bring in and enlist Jacque as 3rd mom

• I just discovered Sassa and Valeskinha are still playing, maybe he should try them, too, lol

• and when Im now thinking - now is Ze giving chances to all the forgot veterans, who are shadows of herself and in 2012 he got rid of Mari very easily...is he getting old?

hopefully before Toyko, Ze forgets he has 2 moms + cheerleader (Ade) + mom in training (Garay) and cuts all 4 of them.

• I just discovered Sassa and Valeskinha are still playing, maybe he should try them, too, lol

I'd like Gattaz, Walewska and Thaisa as the Tokyo MBs. If only Fabiana isn't pregnant, Ze will drag her back to the team.

• When Ze retires, hopefully Fofao can try coaching??

• Erika Araki would like to have a word with all of you. Who's the captain? This mom.

Yes! She's giving me Queen Mom vibes!

• June 14 VNL Elimination Scenarios

Germany

LOSS OR

NED/JPN/TUR ALL WIN AND Germany WIN IN 5

Canada

LOSS OR

JPN/TUR/BRA ALL WIN

Poland

LOSS OR

JPN/TUR/BRA ALL WIN

Serbia

LOSS AND JPN/TUR/BRA ALL WIN

• Brazil has really struggled in their last matches against Germany. Actually, the Southamericans lost the last 3 matches and all these defeats were upsets.

Nevertheless, I really dont see how Germany could pull one more surprising win tomorrow. This time there is no Fromm (Brinker), Lippmann nor Geerties.