2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Koslowski and Goncharova.

Maybe the camera guy is bi. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I mean, we knew this even before it started, the last time a team outside of USA&BRA that won was NED in 2008:rolll:

• I like Koroleva but she's a limited MB. Wish she can be more creative with her attack sometimes if she can't run faster.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Why did Koslowski get a red card?

• Wow Goncha is super reliable this match

• Russia is the only team that creates combination attacks from the western teams but I'm not seeing so much from Startseva so far.

#FreeBritney

• bullsh.t

Germany did the same thing again in the same exact moment

They give the job done to russia

• Someone remind Germany that the set goes beyond 21 points...