2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Wasn't Turkey up 22–19 last set?

• Boz is attacking like Sheilla:gone:

• Wasn't Turkey up 22–19 last set?

22-17

• That one by Hande just flew past my window :rolll:

• Boz is attacking like Sheilla:gone:

So sad to think that this should be a compliment, but the current situation of the brazilian mom, on and off court, make it be the exact opposite

• the last point was really iconic for Turkey.

• I dont think ECZ must to be blamed for Hande's bad performance at this point.

• Gio forcing his VakifBank bench players over talents like Ilkin continues :down: that second set was just sad.

Ilkin has to start vs Japan. Meliha should be cut from the NT at this point.

• maybe you didn't follow their previous cycle (not that there's anything wrong with that)

but they have been switching setters each year because none of them are up to nakada's standards.

still fairly new to volleyball actually haha

Have watched several Japan matches, but I think it was Miya Sato..? Retired from what I searched

ngl Japan's spikers stood out more haha, only realized watching Momii now that I'm not sure who else there is (but now I know Momii!)

The only setter I'm familiar with is mostly Takeshita

• Brazil had a really short pool of players in last vnl final and was close to beat usa in straight sets. In the match usa vs Brazil i thought that the gap was higher but USA didnt impress today.

• it is always a pleasure to watch Krob.

She is my favorite US player after Larson. I think people sometimes do not credit her enough. She can do anything she wants in the court. I still dream of her playing in BR

• She is my favorite US player after Larson. I think people sometimes do not credit her enough. She can do anything she wants in the court. I still dream of her playing in BR

She defended like crazy in the 2nd set. IMO she is the best defensive OH in the world BY FAR and she is not limited to just that either.

• Me when people say KRob should play as libero:

=O