2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I think no team is quarantining :roll: German team had matches with Belgium, now Belgium has matches with the Netherlands, Poland had matches with Bulgaria. I guess all NTs have high safety measures within their own NT bubbles, but I wouldn't call that "quarantine".

• What will happen if one of these players get covid just a few days before going to Tokyo? The dream will be over. They should be more careful not only with the others but with themselves. I know they are getting vaccinated, but you can still get covid depending on what vaccine you're taking. I don't understand what is on their minds. Will it hurt to stay home for only a few more weeks?

• I don't think VNL is useless. The problem here is not only FIVB. The athletes and technical staffs should have some responsibility. I think THIS YEAR in particular everything should be cancelled. The Olympics are already a flop and I actually think it won't happen.

• I don't think VNL is useless. The problem here is not only FIVB. The athletes and technical staffs should have some responsibility. I think THIS YEAR in particular everything should be cancelled. The Olympics are already a flop and I actually think it won't happen.

It's quite curious how different people see things: those coming from nations devastated by Covid, like us, are way more cautious - almost nevrotic - than others.

• Why don't they just delete this useless commercial tournament once for all?

No international volleyball basically for 1.5 years and then going blind into the Olympics (if we get there Japanese government).

This will at least give teams a warm up, plus a $1 million to the winners. You don't think that the federations and players want that cash.

I got vaccinated because I don't want to give it to others. I have stayed basically home since March 2020. I have driven no further than 2 hours from my home. I will be going on a plane next week, yes wearing a mask. I hope to be seeing friends in my home town.

• No international volleyball basically for 1.5 years and then going blind into the Olympics (if we get there Japanese government).

This will at least give teams a warm up, plus a $1 million to the winners. You don't think that the federations and players want that cash.

I got vaccinated because I don't want to give it to others. I have stayed basically home since March 2020. I have driven no further than 2 hours from my home. I will be going on a plane next week, yes wearing a mask. I hope to be seeing friends in my home town.

There were international tournaments for the youth category teams but it all ended with many players getting covid. Let's see how this one holds up with vaccination.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• No international volleyball basically for 1.5 years and then going blind into the Olympics (if we get there Japanese government).

I have 2 jobs (family + my own business) and extra money earned playing volleyball and after a year of pandemic I'm on the edge, so I get it better than anyone else what covid meant so far. I virtually hug you. ❤️

• What will happen if one of these players get covid just a few days before going to Tokyo? The dream will be over. They should be more careful not only with the others but with themselves. I know they are getting vaccinated, but you can still get covid depending on what vaccine you're taking. I don't understand what is on their minds. Will it hurt to stay home for only a few more weeks?

Maybe that's true but even in Singapore with super low viral transmission attack rate, there were 19 cases of fully vaccinated(Pfizer and Moderna) people in Changi airport still testing positive and transmitted covid to their households.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm not sure if you are agreeing with me or not, but that's exactly what I said.

• So this only proves my point that athletes and staff should be more careful EVEN after getting the vaccine. And they are not.

• So this only proves my point that athletes and staff should be more careful EVEN after getting the vaccine. And they are not.

many weren’t even careful when they weren’t vaccinated, what makes you think they will start to be more responsible especially when they are vaccinated? We have to admit this, most of those players are not educated, I don’t mean in the sense of school but morally. They do not understand the responsibility they are holding, to their job, to their family, to their society.

• many weren’t even careful when they weren’t vaccinated, what makes you think they will start to be more responsible especially when they are vaccinated? We have to admit this, most of those players are not educated, I don’t mean in the sense of school but morally. They do not understand the responsibility they are holding, to their job, to their family, to their society.

Nothing makes me think they will be responsible. But they should at least be taught something. I wonder how many will get covid a few days before boarding to Tokyo (if the Olympics happen).