2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• For the Belgians here: how do your national sports teams work? Lol Who’s in charge and how are the Flemish and Walloons able to work with each other? 😅

Might be hard to fathom for outsiders but I think this never has been an issue for Belgium really xD its simplified but you might as well see them as provinces and they function as such mostly

• Busatro is killing Russia with the un-necessary substitutions

• For the Belgians here: how do your national sports teams work? Lol Who’s in charge and how are the Flemish and Walloons able to work with each other? 😅

Not sure, but I think women's volleyball team only exists of Flemish players... In soccer team it's a mix and I think most Flemish players speak enough French to communicate on the field.

• I can't quite believe what I'm watching....

• And germany could have done the same only that they couldn't cope with pressure on clutch

russia isn't at top 4 european reams imo

• Russia can still win this match, Busato just need to stick with a starting 6 lol

• Did I just see Arina do a stare down?

• Besides fetisova/startseva conection is bad, she has never been consistent. it's a shame Busato haven't brought good subs for those weak MB. Evdokominova was a nice option and she also has international experience and she is a good slide MB. They also should have brought Zaytseva but I heard she is injured. Malygina and Brovkina are non-existent on court.

• Link for Rus vs Bel match ?!

• Besides fetisova/startseva conection is bad, she has never been consistent. it's a shame Busato haven't brought good subs for those weak MB. Evdokominova was a nice option and she also has international experience and she is a good slide MB. They also should have brought Zaytseva but I heard she is injured. Malygina and Brovkina are non-existent on court.

Evdokimova would have been great, but I'm not too sure Startseva can properly set a slide

• Arina is justifying her court presence right now!

• Herbots is determined to end this in straight sets!

• hi guys

I just see in the fivb that monthly 5 euros suscription is available and you can watch the vnl

Wow it would be easier than pay 15 euros