2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I kinda wanted Japan to win but this match was a bit unsatisfying for me :lol: I really hoped we got to see more of the new players and not Şeyma and Meryem :whistle:

Koga is amazing and the Japanese middle contribution today was crucial as well.

• No Herbots for Belgium.

I hate this tournament lol

USA is the heavy favourite, but I do think BEL could get at least some set with Britt in...what a pity!

Karch sending one of his best line ups again.

• I kinda wanted Japan to win but this match was a bit unsatisfying for me :lol: I really hoped we got to see more of the new players and not Şeyma and Meryem :whistle:

Koga is amazing and the Japanese middle contribution today was crucial as well.

I wanted a better match too. And Derya

It's just one of those days where things were spongey for one side or the other

• I wanted a better match too. And Derya

It's just one of those days where things were spongey for one side or the other

Genuinely curious but what would you consider a satisfying match? Russia was not satisfying cuz it was too slow and the Russians looked like they needed to drink redbull but I don't think that was the case today except for Boz who just looked bad. I thought Japan played a good match

• Will Zhu and the other starters play today? Hope so!

• Genuinely curious but what would you consider a satisfying match? Russia was not satisfying cuz it was too slow and the Russians looked like they needed to drink redbull but I don't think that was the case today except for Boz who just looked bad. I thought Japan played a good match

It's not satisfying because Nagaoka is not there ||

• Genuinely curious but what would you consider a satisfying match? Russia was not satisfying cuz it was too slow and the Russians looked like they needed to drink redbull but I don't think that was the case today except for Boz who just looked bad. I thought Japan played a good match

Japan played well.

A good match for me is one that's tighter, more competitive? It's tough to say whether Turkey seemed out of sorts because Japan was playing well or they were just out of sorts. But I wasn't feeling it from Turkey. I wanted to to feel it :rose:

• Most boring match of VNL so far

• USA must be trying to break the record for most service errors per set/match