2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• NED is sooo inconsistent :down:

Well, so can Turkey be :) This match isn't over yet, even though it kinda looks like it

• I didn't mind the Dutch coach actually,Idk how it sounds to people that don't know Dutch but geez he is sucking all energy from me during his 'pep-talks' in the T/O's

What is that tone lol, so little energy. Can't imagine the girls

I thought it was an act of some kind :lol:

• Hande gets thrown under the bus and then dragged out maybe more than any one else. I think she's a pro :thumbup:

• I thought the NED coach was going to fall asleep before finishing that last sentence of his 'pep talk'

• NED was a little squishy but I thought they played scrappy defense enough for me to enjoy their show

• The final 4 is pretty much decided: 🇺🇸, 🇧🇷, 🇯🇵, 🇹🇷.

Looking forward to the final game between 🇨🇳 and 🇺🇸. Hopefully both teams play their A-squad.

Yes on the bright side.

I think this China - USA match will have that much more meaning to it now:box:

• Dutch missed consistency to really challenge Turkey. On the other hand, they didn't do a bad job considering the Dutch team isn't with their strongest team and Turkey is:)

I begin to respect Karakurt as a player more and more, because the performance she shows is really good and she carries her team! I like some pasion on court, but... Her behaviour is soooo over the top and it's really anoying to me. Her behaviour is stopping me from liking her at the moment. Hope she will work on that and becomes more mature:)

• I didn't want to interrupt the match with this slightly off topic, but I added another player to my favorites of this tournament: Zuzanna Gorecka from Poland. I remember her from the legendary 2019 U20 Tournament. The camera loves her and she's got game. I only thought of it now because I think #88 is a cooler # than #99. No dis to Ebrar, but 99 is predictable. 88 is random, it's not just second choice because 99 was taken

• Hande's shape is getting back to her pre-injury level! I hope she can keep this up! Meanwhile Ebrar and Eda are on beast mode as from the beginning of the tournament. Zehra is improving as well. Only one who is not performing as 'she can' is Simge.

It is really weird that Guidetti brought 3 promising young OHs just to warm the bench! Yeah I get it, he won't take them to OG but let them at least get experience for at least a few points!:aww::hit:

• Dutch missed consistency to really challenge Turkey. On the other hand, they didn't do a bad job considering the Dutch team isn't with their strongest team and Turkey is:)

I begin to respect Karakurt as a player more and more, because the performance she shows is really good and she carries her team! I like some pasion on court, but... Her behaviour is soooo over the top and it's really anoying to me. Her behaviour is stopping me from liking her at the moment. Hope she will work on that and becomes more mature:)

I feel your vibes. The whole Turkish universe is kind of over the top from Gui on down. It's their charm and their put-off, I suppose. I'm the first one to be turned off by tantrums and whatnot. I do feel Ebrar is , maybe , 'choosing to mature'? :)

• Hande's shape is getting back to her pre-injury level! I hope she can keep this up! Meanwhile Ebrar and Eda are on beast mode as from the beginning of the tournament. Zehra is improving as well. Only one who is not performing as 'she can' is Simge.

It is really weird that Guidetti brought 3 promising young OHs just to warm the bench! Yeah I get it, he won't take them to OG but let them at least get experience for at least a few points!:aww::hit:

yeah she is very slow to me and add Şeyma and Meliha to the list which brings us to the young OHs...

Meliha is basically an extra receiving libero and Şeyma an extra defending libero on court :rolll: and neither of them are that good. Also we haven't seen much of Tuğba lately which does make me wonder?