Japan Women's NT 2021

• JOC excluded Koga

What do you mean? You gave me a heart attack.

[Edit] oh, from the poster part of it. I saw your post on my phone and it never shows tweetfarts, for ad-block reasons, so I had about 20 minutes of sheer terror until I could get to my laptop and quote your post in order to see there was a tweetfart in it. I thought she may have tested positive or been found guilty of doping or something =O

I don't know what to say

• He's 6'4 (193 cm)

I think Ohtani is taller than that. Yu Darvish is close to 200cm but only listed as 196cm via google but he's close to Kobe's height.

Playmaker Ohtani is a Japanese treasure, currently the most successful active Japanese baseball player in MLB. He was mad crushing on Nagaoka in 2018 when they visited him pre-season. There was a variety show that covered it where Hayato Sakamoto (Tokyo Giants) was talking about their ideal types but it was during the time Nagaoka got injured again in Italy so the timing was awkward.

• I don't know. I like to think that she's probably consoling Miyu since they are neighbors. She has some small projects like Sakoda, local airing only within 1 prefecture but so far no signs of her promoting with the others.

If you see Saori (Kimura) on any promo stuff, high probability no Risa. They have a history, no?

There's a reason why Risa did not largely participate in NT post-London, and only joined back when Saori retired. I heard it's something to do with the captain role.

• If you see Saori (Kimura) on any promo stuff, high probability no Risa. They have a history, no?

There's a reason why Risa did not largely participate in NT post-London, and only joined back when Saori retired. I heard it's something to do with the captain role.

Hmm wdym do spill. I haven't read of any drama between the 2. Shinnabe is lowkey to the core

She joined them during the Pre-China friendly match special with Manabe along with Sano but this time both Shinnabe and Sano didn't join them. Sano's partner is against the Olympics hence her absence. Also, Hisamitsu's well-connected manager Miki Yoshida left Hisamitsu last June. She used to do all the major PR / networking for the players since her father is a TBS Exec. so that could be another factor to Shinnabe's absence. All of the London Squad present in the last variety are with major sports agency.

• Hmm wdym do spill. I haven't read of any drama between the 2. Shinnabe is lowkey to the core

She joined them during the Pre-China friendly match special with Manabe along with Sano but this time both Shinnabe and Sano didn't join them. Sano's partner is against the Olympics hence her absence. Also, Hisamitsu's well-connected manager Miki Yoshida left Hisamitsu last June. She used to do all the major PR / networking for the players since her father is a TBS Exec. so that could be another factor to Shinnabe's absence. All of the London Squad present in the last variety are with major sports agency.

that's a lot of information

who do you work for? :huh: i won't tell anyone

• Okayama Smilers vs Dominican Republic public?

Yuzu Nakamoto keeping it real, mostly

• She wasn't ready for the shot, judging by Miyashita's face. Kaneda is learning to smile

She's a stoner, often a beat late 8)

• Are they only practising with Serbia? Kurogo and Momii should take advantage of the match now that everything rides on their combo

By the way does anyone know what happened to the 5 other girls? they aren't with their respective clubs yet, does that mean they're still with the team?

• Are they only practising with Serbia? Kurogo and Momii should take advantage of the match now that everything rides on their combo

By the way does anyone know what happened to the 5 other girls? they aren't with their respective clubs yet, does that mean they're still with the team?

pretty sure they're only allowed 1 practice match as part of safety measures.

most likely the 5 are still with them as part of their backup in case several players get infected or injured. all of the denso players (which just means okumura and tashiro) have been vaccinated but i dont know about the rest.