Italian Women NT 2021

• Agree. But Mingardi made lots of point and she is not expected to play at all (Egonu won't ever be changed).

About Gennari I think that it is actually the worst season for busto but she deserve to go to the olympics

Sorry but it's needed someone who can help

Egonu is a machine and one of best at world but need help in vnl ir other in also in olympics

Mingardi isn't player to play at high level

• Of course egonu will never be subbed but in the case that she gets injured there should be someone who can score at least decently. In that respect, sorokaite would be more useful. As mentioned before, she can also play as OH which might be handy. I think players who can play multiple positions are very handy for olympic roster since only 12 players are allowed. Thus I would bring L. bosetti as back up OH, she can play as libero in the case that de gennaro gets injured.

• What do you guys think about Perinelli?. I think she is developing into a good defensive OH. For sure in a better shape than gennari

• What do you guys think about Perinelli?. I think she is developing into a good defensive OH. For sure in a better shape than gennari

I would def prefer to see her instead of Gennari (and also Lucia tbh), the only issue I see is that she never played on international level and I'm not sure how good she would perform with the different ball. I hope she will be used at least on VNL

I like her,she's been doing a great job with chieri this past years

She was better than sylla in young age,she was one of best

I'm afraid she don't have international level,but deserve to be tested

Also I noticed her power on attack is kind limited,she needs A REALLY FAST BALL to attack properly an score,she's not good at oos balls or separated ones

• I like her,she's been doing a great job with chieri this past years

She was better than sylla in young age,she was one of best

I'm afraid she don't have international level,but deserve to be tested

Also I noticed her power on attack is kind limited,she needs A REALLY FAST BALL to attack properly an score,she's not good at oos balls or separated ones

She is clearly a defensive OH but she was surprisingly good at offense as well in Cheri. I think she has potential when she plays with a good ssetter. She is missing international experience but considering there are not many good italian OHs around, it would be wise to invite her in wide roster and test international level

• Agree. But Mingardi made lots of point and she is not expected to play at all (Egonu won't ever be changed).

About Gennari I think that it is actually the worst season for busto but she deserve to go to the olympics

Deserve for what? She didn't do anything good this season and when she was in Nt nothing memorable,also rejected to play until now magic is olympic year

Sorry but not

• Last night during the Monza match Danesi scored 14 points with Alessia Orro. Orro is playing really great this season so I hope Mazzanti will consider to make her the first setter even though he's fixated with Malinov, but Alessia really seems more prone to play with MB, and that's exactly what Italy needs to give Egonu some breath. Gennari, the second of Wolosz in Conegliano, is doing good as well and she knows Egonu, Sylla and Fhar well.

I don't know, probably Mazzanti won't change too much of the lineup, but it seems we have better setter than Malinov right now

• Fahr has been pretty consistent, especially for such a young age. Do you guys think she will be starter in OG?

• Last night during the Monza match Danesi scored 14 points with Alessia Orro. Orro is playing really great this season so I hope Mazzanti will consider to make her the first setter even though he's fixated with Malinov, but Alessia really seems more prone to play with MB, and that's exactly what Italy needs to give Egonu some breath. Gennari, the second of Wolosz in Conegliano, is doing good as well and she knows Egonu, Sylla and Fhar well.

I don't know, probably Mazzanti won't change too much of the lineup, but it seems we have better setter than Malinov right now

orro is doing quite good since 2018 n 2019 she came back to NT and is great both in club and with italy

Fahr has been pretty consistent, especially for such a young age. Do you guys think she will be starter in OG?

well why not? she has do great in NT in 2019 and in imoco she's a beast

imo only folie is sure for starter in mb position,chirichella is recovering back,she's the captain but shouldn't be starter only for the name so the other should have an oportunity

• Fahr has been pretty consistent, especially for such a young age. Do you guys think she will be starter in OG?

I agree, Fahr is doing really good job this season, totally outshining Lubian. IMO Italy should take Folie, Fahr and Danesi.

All of them can block and attack really well.

I think that Italian NT can achieve medal at OG, there are 3 things that can screw them over - setter position, injuries or drama behind the scenes.

• orro is doing quite good since 2018 n 2019 she came back to NT and is great both in club and with italy

well why not? she has do great in NT in 2019 and in imoco she's a beast

imo only folie is sure for starter in mb position,chirichella is recovering back,she's the captain but shouldn't be starter only for the name so the other should have an oportunity

I don't agree with you. Danesi will be starter for sure. Second MB will be either Chirichella or Fahr

• I don't agree with you. Danesi will be starter for sure. Second MB will be either Chirichella or Fahr

and I don’t agree with you. Folie is the best Italian MB without any doubt.

• I don't agree with you. Danesi will be starter for sure. Second MB will be either Chirichella or Fahr

folie in shape is best mb in italy with no doubt

• folie in shape is best mb in italy with no doubt

but do we know if she is in shape? it has been ages since we see her on court

• but do we know if she is in shape? it has been ages since we see her on court

as I heard it wasn't an injury her problem only a procedure to relieve pain or to make her be 100%

i don't know why she isn't back yet but i prefer imoco don't rush her cause she had serious injuries before

so she should be playing soon and now with no problems,she shouldn't have problems to get back in shape

• But isn't Chirichella finally returning to good form right now or I'm missing something? Honest question...

Advocating for injury-prone Folie but giving up on Chirichella because injuries is a little weird...

• As much as I don't argue anyone saying Folie is the best Italian MB, she has been very absent in the Italian NT/system ?? tbh and her comeback as a starter would be kinda surprising to me personally. Danesi has been world-class in the NT though her club performances are a bit more disappointing indeed. I also agree about Fahr really stepping up.

It's like Neriman imo, which is also still the best Turkish offensive OH but not in the NT.