Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• wasn't lazareva a done deal?

And we should be careful.about that infos

I remember after an amazing 2017 they put tandara in best teams of the world and she recently confirmed that they were speculations like the millionaire offer from vakifbank

• These Toutube channels know absolutely nothing about transfers. They simply make videos of players and nothing more than that.

If you want to have accurate information about Brazilian players, you should follow journalists and websites such as Web Vôlei, Saque Viagem, Melhor do Vôlei, Bruno Voloch, Globoesporte, O Tempo... The rest is wishful thinking and non-sense rumours created by fans chatting in facebook groups.

• https://www.volleynews.it/la-d…a-per-sostituire-natalia/

There are rumors that Dinamo Moscow wants to find replacement of Natalia in person of Elitsa Vasileva.

https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…ma-ce-il-nodo-stevanovic/

About Busto: the front office wants to keep the whole roster and a staff for a next season, Olivotto and Mingardi have valid contracts with Busto, while Gray and Pouler, like it was reported already, are at advanced stage of negotiations about extending their contracts. I guess Leonardi will stay as well. The only question mark is Stevanovic, who has received different proposals, and maybe Gennari, because the other source reported some time ago that she's the alternative for Monza, but these two wouldn't be difficult to replace. In general, it looks kinda certain that Busto will maintain similar team for next season, what's especially important with potential CL ticket.

https://www.volleynews.it/sama…redo-che-restero-a-kazan/

Fabris again confirmed that she's received offers from Italy (so these rumors about Mozna were probably true) and other countries, but she'll stay in Kazan.

• I like how olivotto is playing this end of season and how much she growa but I still think that busto need a better MB

• Bring Washington back :rose: (jk I’m assuming she’s renewed or Busto can’t have another foreigner)

She has a valid contract with Novara to 2022.

Olivotto is nothing spectacular, but still very fine as a local player, I'd rather wish someone better than Stevanovic in Busto, she's good, but you can do better when you can hire foreign MB. But I don't think Stevanovic will leave UYBA if Monza really acquired Zakchaiou and Candi, so the question is who's gonna play alongside Gray as OH, theoretically Busto can find a foreigner for this spot limit-wise.

• She has a valid contract with Novara to 2022.

Olivotto is nothing spectacular, but still very fine as a local player, I'd rather wish someone better than Stevanovic in Busto, she's good, but you can do better when you can hire foreign MB. But I don't think Stevanovic will leave UYBA if Monza really acquired Zakchaiou and Candi, so the question is who's gonna play alongside Gray as OH, theoretically Busto can find a foreigner for this spot limit-wise.

Karina from Barueri must to be cheap and a really good player. She can play fast and has good reception. The new Gabi with more power and less experience.

She would be perfect for Busto

• Karina from Barueri must to be cheap and a really good player. She can play fast and has good reception. The new Gabi with more power and less experience.

She would be perfect for Busto

I like her but she's too young and just started to play as starter in teams and superliga is way behind italian volleyball

If she goes there it gonna be to the bench,busto is big thing with big goals

Is better if she stays at brazil and continue her development

• I like her but she's too young and just started to play as starter in teams and superliga is way behind italian volleyball

If she goes there it gonna be to the bench,busto is big thing with big goals

Is better if she stays at brazil and continue her development

Besides Conegliano i dont think that Italian teams are way better than Brazilian ones.

I think that Brazilian Superliga has really nice teams this Season.

• Besides Conegliano i dont think that Italian teams are way better than Brazilian ones.

I think that Brazilian Superliga has really nice teams this Season.

Cl is there to prove

Besides minas the other teams are good but so unstable like we saw with praia,minas and bauru

Just think that a league that rivals are really closer in level not neccesarily mean good level in overall

• Cl is there to prove

Besides minas the other teams are good but so unstable like we saw with praia,minas and bauru

Just think that a league that rivals are really closer in level not neccesarily mean good level in overall

With the exception of SESC, teams like Praia, Minas, Bauru and Osasco improved IMO.

The teams now are allowed to have 3 foreigners and besides that the teams are with a really nice budget.

Just a shame that Real ( Brazilian money) have been loosing his value.

• With the exception of SESC, teams like Praia, Minas, Bauru and Osasco improved IMO.

The teams now are allowed to have 3 foreigners and besides that the teams are with a really nice budget.

Just a shame that Real ( Brazilian money) have been loosing his value.

Brazilian teams proved in wch that even not being fav they achieved good results

• Brazilian teams proved in wch that even not being fav they achieved good results

In the last one it wasnt good for Brazilian teams, but they improved IMO.

As Italian teams improved a lot.

• Bauru

Dani Lins/ Pollina

Mara/Adenizia

Suelle/ Rabhadzieva

Castillo

Praia

Claudinha/Martinez

Marrinez / Carol

Fe Garay / Anne Bujis

Suellen

The fourth and third team on the ranking. Not bad teams IMO.

• Vargas was first choice but She is probably going to Russia (Kaliningrad?!) and Fabris is stazying in Russia, maybe that is why Monza stayed with Van Hecke.

• Why don't Kazan let Fabris go? She is not playing well and young Russian OHs are playing instead of her. If she has offers she can go to Italy.

• I don't think Conegliano will call back Fabris even Egonu signs with different team. Last season her performans was bad and that's why Lowe got chances a lot. Besides, Conegliano couldn't win anything international until she left.