• I think Kobzar will be pissed now, it's been 3 matches (including today) where he starts the match only with Pankov being the setter to finish the game.

To finish the game = to not lose more sets

• USA was leading twice by 3 and 4, but finally Argentina grabs the 25-23. As expected, Argentina defensive system is always a pain in the ass for USA. The Southamericans can be without a proper libero and OPP (it has been their main problem), but their block-defence is still on point. Patch was easily defended in break points.

• Dima should be playing this game :whistle:

• Dima should be playing this game :whistle:

I don't even see him warming up. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Pankov could easily play for Brazil, USA and Italy and no one will notice Christenson, Bruno and Giannelli are missing. lol

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't really see what's so special about Pankov with regards to his setting. He has an excellent serve, and good block but that's about it for me :win:

• Volvich. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Surprising performance of Japan B team to play such a tight game against Russia!:white::white: Everyone of JPN has very good techniques on ball control, defense as well as making use of bigger opponents’ blocks to score. Otake has improved quite a lot, he plays much smarter now.

• Russian's OHs are like ghosts on the court :whistle:

• Japan serving Mikhailov with Volvich losing his position twice was destructive to russian system.

#FreeBritney

• What a match! Congrats Japan! What a tactic match played by Blain, he just schooled Sammelvuo.

I think Maxim should have been rested in some parts of the match, but unfortuntately for Russia, their OHs didnt delivered when it mattered, so Pankov was feeding and feeding Maxim.