Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Attack yes but with block she is always late

At least she is contributing with her attacks and you know what you can expect from her.
    Besides, when facing spikers like Arina & Vargas, unless they can sign someone like Koroleva or Danesi, not many MBs can make a big difference at blocking them. The problem is those top blockers won’t be willing to sit on the bench for most matches like Heyrman did, due to the foreigners limitation on court.

• At least she is contributing with her attacks and you know what you can expect from her.
    Besides, when facing spikers like Arina & Vargas, unless they can sign someone like Koroleva or Danesi, not many MBs can make a big difference at blocking them. The problem is those top blockers won’t be willing to sit on the bench for most matches like Heyrman did, due to the foreigners limitation on court.

when will they change this foreigner rule? Now this makes more sense to me why Karch told his players to play in Italy

• I think Elif has taken more swings than she's given to her sister ... who's cuter, btw

• At least she is contributing with her attacks and you know what you can expect from her.

It is not about which spiker they play against, it is about that she can't read Naz's setting. Jack can score as well as her if not better but she is also not a great blocker so next year Eczacibasi will play with 2 average blockers while their opponents will have eda-asli and zehra-kubra who are very good blockers

Heyrman hadn't been siting on bench. Maja - Boskovic - Heyrman were main foreingers, Adams was that one who oftenly was on bench.

• Hande is back on court

She is such a drama queen😂

• Heyrman hadn't been siting on bench. Maja - Boskovic - Heyrman were main foreingers, Adams was that one who oftenly was on bench.

Oh yes, my bad. But with Voronkova, Maja & Boskovic confirmed for next season, their foreigner MB isn’t likely to get a lot of time on court. And for Heyrman case, I believe when she signed with Ecz she was told that her main role would be for CL (though became CEV Cup eventually…), it was Yasemin’s unfortunate injury that put Heyrman to the starting 6.

• The most obvious improvement for Vargas is that her attack now are falling in last 1-2 meters of field, it's not just strong attack in middle of blocker's hands. Even if blocker touch that attacks, block-out is the most probable outcome.