2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• I guess that today Ruseva is gone be start over Folie to give her rest for semi-finals and finals.

Even though Folie looks more than ready to play, we will see. Sylla could be startert too, but Plummer needs to be in in the court to get use to on the pressure especially for team as Vakifbank. They are strong server team.

• Wolosz is running such good game, such a beauty to watch. :heart:

Very good volleyball for now, Brazilian team made two mistakes and Conegliano is not letting them to comeback. You need to be focus and on high level all the time.

• Today Plummer reception is on the point even though she is the main target :teach::teach:

• Easy set for Imoco Conegliano, Praia is fighting but Imoco is performing to good to keep it up.

Plummer is for now MVP She is playing great in all parts even Egonu is not getting so much sets.

Perfect game from Wolosz.

I loved that set from De Gennaro for back row attack from Plummer.

• Egonu literally spiked that ball in 2m :what::super::sos:

• They want faster volleyball than We are watching 3min challenge system :hit::wall::aww:

• Ruseva tips 3 balls out of 4 sets. She is great blocker but She needs to be faster in attacks.

• He claims that the interview is 100% made up and he's never even spoken with that journalist, and that everything he supposedly said about not knowing or caring for Brazilian teams is pure nonsense.

That was so obvious from the begining, not because Terzic doesn't look like the person who would say it, but because it's look like a classic tabloid lie without any reliable source,..., but Terzic is unpopular here so people beileve in what they want to believe. It amazes me that he even commented on this.

• The gap between the current leader of Superliga and the current Italian one is just HUGE. Conegliano did not even sweat at all :white:

The Veneto team only did what it's necessary, not even pushed more. Loved Moki defences, especially digging and digging Brayelin.

In the other hand, Buijs has improved a lot with her backrow skills.

• He claims that the interview is 100% made up and he's never even spoken with that journalist, and that everything he supposedly said about not knowing or caring for Brazilian teams is pure nonsense.

As much as I don't like Terzic, from the moment I saw it was Bruno Voloch who posted these "news", I immediately thought of the possibility of not being true. Voloch is such a gossip lover and give some news as 100% true when they aren't. I don't like any of them, but, for me, Terzic is innocent and said nothing until other more reliable source says otherwise

• After seeing Terzic give such an interview, I thought he was playing a mind game. As much as I hate Terzic, there is no possibility that a World Champion coach would be this undisciplined and unprepared.

• As much as I don't like Terzic, from the moment I saw it was Bruno Voloch who posted these "news", I immediately thought of the possibility of not being true. Voloch is such a gossip lover and give some news as 100% true when they aren't. I don't like any of them, but, for me, Terzic is innocent and said nothing until other more reliable source says otherwise

Terzic should sue him for defamation if that were the case. Insane that he would go to that length to publish an imaginary interview.

• Minas reception Will be the main factor of this match. Vakifbank is the favourite.

I like Neriman, but imo Minas should have stayed with Kasiely and hired at least a defensiva OH like Bianka Busa so the MB could play.

Michelle, Amanda would bê good options either.