2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• I honestly don't understand what they see in Frosini, not that she's bad or anything but to me she's the least promising of this bunch of opposites. She wasn't even a game changer in A2 and I don't see her making it on senior nt either. Diop has a much higher ceiling, she's taller more athletic and I think as a lefty she brings something different to the table compared to the other Italian opposites also on senior Nt perspective. But I guess that as a Club Italia girl Frosini was already on a better position in Bellano's eyes 🤷🏻‍♂️

I Agree totally. I said the same thing on dal15al25 forum..

• i wrote in an italian forum on facebook that Frosini is a very bad player to be in A1 or A2 italian league, to be honest i never seen her to play. We can see her to play in this world championship, after that we can judge her.

lol so you criticized a player without actually never seein her playing :what: wow

• Rwanda’s squad

Diane Mpuwezimana, Nancy Ndangijimana, Adeline Mutanguha, Alphonsine Dusengimana, Albertine Uwiringiyimana and Jolie Mukazi Isimbi. Aneth Kamariza, Hope Urwiririza, Aliane Nirere, Aloysie Tuyishime and Yvonne Umugwaneza and Solange Uwamariya.

• Poland Team:

Julia Bińczycka

Martyna Borowczak

Martyna Czyrniańska

Karolina Drużkowska

Gabriela Leńdzioszek

Martyna Łazowska

Łyducha Klaudia

Orzoł Julia

Julita Piasecka

Dominika Pierzchała

Magda Stambrowska

Sonia Stefanik – środkowa

• Thanks okon for the roster.

Below more info about players

Setters: Martyna Łazowska (180 cm/Budowlani Łódź), Julia Bińczycka (172 cm/Energetyk Poznań)
    OHs: Martyna Borowczak (177 cm/BKS Bielsko-Biała),Martyna Czyrniańska (191 cm/Chemik Police), Julia Orzoł (186 cm/Wisconsin Univ.), Julita Piasecka (187 cm/ŁKS Łódź), Martyna Leoniak (192 cm/Hawaii Univ)
    OPPs: Karolina Drużkowska (194 cm/MKS Kalisz), Gabriela Lendzioszek (185 cm/Wieżyca Stężyca)
    MBs: Dominika Pierzchała (190 cm/BKS Bielsko-Biała), Magda Stambrowska (187 cm/SMS Szczyrk), Sonia Stefanik (190 cm/Legionovia)
    Liberos: Klaudia Łyduch (169 cm/SMS Szczyrk)

I feel sorry for Martyna Leoniak who was preparing the whole time with the team, but was cut cause of Drużkowska and Czyrniańska returning from VNL.

• Leoniak and De Goede will be off to Hawaii for some sunshine :lol:

• I like orzol a lot in last u20 championship,i didn't knew she was in usa

• This year she finished the high school in Poland, and will go to USA after U20 WCH.

• V0DwfJW5_bigger.jpg

Irina Susunova

@miggo_locco

There is a problem for some countries competing for FIVB U20 world championship. Belgium(Host) banned Russians, Brazilians and Argentines from entering its territory due to the situation with COViD-19 in these countries.

• W drużynie Polnd jest zmiana. Leoniak zastępuje Borowczaka. Prawdopodobnie Borowczak ranny.