NORCECA Women's Continental Championship 2021

• Really happy to see Lilley, Frantti and Bastionelli perform for US NT:heart: Also deserved spot for Kendall White IMO on the libero position!

• add Lindsay Stalzer to this list

• Looking at this, I'm surprised not to see Ruddins, Speech and Hentz ?(

• I was told some players weren't available because of club duty. I think Ruddins may fall into that group... but I would be disappointed if she wasn't.

Hentz I believe may have been health reasons.

I don't see why Schwerin would refuse to let her participate in NT training, after all their German and Dutch NT players also are absent.

• I don't see why Schwerin would refuse to let her participate in NT training, after all their German and Dutch NT players also are absent.

That's true.

But this roster also may be used for the Pan Am cup. (It got moved up to Sept 11-20) so who knows... I'll ask to see if they know about her. That would be disappointing to not see her

• I don't see why Schwerin would refuse to let her participate in NT training, after all their German and Dutch NT players also are absent.

they weren’t sure about Ruddins. They said a ton of players weren’t asked but many had to turn it down because of the bad timing (I’m assuming this roster is going to the Pan Ams too then)

• Trying to find roster info and all I'm finding is NORCECA's president still complaining about DR's performance in the Olympics :gone:

He was mad they lost in 5 sets to both the Brazilians and Korea (who ended up in 2nd/4th place)

like... does someone not know how draws work? you literally had the winners in the quarterfinals :gone:

• Isn't she too old to try for NT duties? Not that I'm against it but moving forward with young ones for the next Olympic cycle.

they need athletes in the gym/for the tournament. I don't think she'll have any team USA presence beyond this tournament and Pan Am cup... Kramer is there and she's retired

• Will the games be covered? Is it going to be available on youtube or some other site?

• Schedule/Format is out

Group A: USA, Puerto Rico, Canada

Group B: DR, Mexico, Costa Rica, T&T

1A and 1B will advance to semifinals. 2A will face 3B, 2B will face 3A in the quarterfinals.

Matches start August 26

Aug 26

USA vs Puerto Rico 2:00 pm CT

DR vs Costa Rica 5:30 pm CT

Mexico vs T&T 8:00 pm CT

Aug 27

DR vs T&T 2:00 pm CT

USA vs Canada 5:30 pm CT

Mexico vs Costa Rica 8:00 pm CT

Aug 28

T&T vs Costa Rica 2:00 pm CT

Puerto Rico vs Canada 5:30 pm CT