2024 Paris Olympic Games

• If this ban proceeds, Arina might choose to be naturalized

• I don't know if you are familiar with the current situation in Russia and Belarus or not. This isn't an easy thing, even if it has nothing to do with politics. There is only one way to do this "if you change your citizenship then you may not be able to return to Russia and Belarus".

#choices

• Little bit off topic but one more bad news is that, this is going to push Antropova away from Russian NT.

That is huge blow away, She is at level as Arina. What a core of team this could be for next 10 years. To have this two such a young players is something that non NT in world doesn’t have right now.

Ekaterina Antropova said many times she wants to play for Italy national team in the near future.

• Little bit off topic but one more bad news is that, this is going to push Antropova away from Russian NT.

That is huge blow away, She is at level as Arina. What a core of team this could be for next 10 years. To have this two such a young players is something that non NT in world doesn’t have right now.

I thought Antropova was already naturalized and can play as an Italian in serie a

• When will hosts of qualifiers be announced? Also will they be seeded as number one to each group?

• not until the pool of qualifiers are set

and yes

I just noticed that world ranking after preliminary rounds of VNL 2024 will be considered while allocating remaining slots. Any idea why not after finals?

• I just noticed that world ranking after preliminary rounds of VNL 2024 will be considered while allocating remaining slots. Any idea why not after finals?

I would imagine because its gonna be time sensitive.

Olympics will start about one month (almost to the date) after the preliminary phase.

1-2 weeks to get together olympics stuff isnt a lot of time.

• I just noticed that world ranking after preliminary rounds of VNL 2024 will be considered while allocating remaining slots. Any idea why not after finals?

maybe to give each team the same number of games? just guessing

• I would say Chile at 144 ranking points is the cut line. China will be in the 2023 VNL , but after World Champs, they’ll have probably more losses than wins at a high point value, which would probably push them downwards on the ranking points.

as there are no more European qualifiers, only Golden and Silver League in Europe, Chile would be about the last spot if China drops at least 7-8 points over 12 matches.

• I would say Chile at 144 ranking points is the cut line. China will be in the 2023 VNL , but after World Champs, they’ll have probably more losses than wins at a high point value, which would probably push them downwards on the ranking points.

as there are no more European qualifiers, only Golden and Silver League in Europe, Chile would be about the last spot if China drops at least 7-8 points over 12 matches.

cut line for what? OQT pools are decided after 2022 WCHs. It's finalized; ranks 1-26 participate (france, russia out).