2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• It would've been better to test a B-team at least they could've justified the defeat

• I'm still wondering what the idea was behind having Meliha + Meryem as spikers and Ayça and Simge together as well ☠️ that's 4 liberos offense-wise of which 50% can't even receive

• Well done Serbia! Wow, what a blocking performance, especially Stevanovic and Aleksic were incredible tonight. It is such a shame that Aleksic plays in Romanian league :(

At Turkish side, I am glad with the loss. Giovanni deserved this for a really long time with his choices for the squad. If you really want to play with your bench against Serbia, you need stronger bench players and that includes players like Kubra, Asli, Ilkin, Saliha, Gizem Örge etc, which most of them he can't invite to the NT due to personal problems. With the current squad, there is simply no opposite who can replace Ebrar (and she gets tired at 4th set in each match acting like a 70 year old grandma). It is like a joke that he picked 3 opposites and 3 setters for this round and he is too afraid to use Derya (OH) and Bahar (MB). Why would you bring people that you don't trust with you? Like what is Ceren doing there? This is all ridiculous and he needed a big bad spank on his face to notice this, not sure if he does though lol.

• Well done Serbia! Wow, what a blocking performance, especially Stevanovic and Aleksic were incredible tonight. It is such a shame that Aleksic plays in Romanian league :(

At Turkish side, I am glad with the loss. Giovanni deserved this for a really long time with his choices for the squad. If you really want to play with your bench against Serbia, you need stronger bench players and that includes players like Kubra, Asli, Ilkin, Saliha, Gizem Örge etc, which most of them he can't invite to the NT due to personal problems. With the current squad, there is simply no opposite who can replace Ebrar (and she gets tired at 4th set in each match acting like a 70 year old grandma). It is like a joke that he picked 3 opposites and 3 setters for this round and he is too afraid to use Derya (OH) and Bahar (MB). Why would you bring people that you don't trust with you? Like what is Ceren doing there? This is all ridiculous and he needed a big bad spank on his face to notice this, not sure if he does though lol.

💯💯💯💯

We needed this loss for Türkiye

• Are you guys sure Turkey is in the finals as host? As far as I remember, the host wasn’t given a spot this year.

If Turkey finish among top 8 teams . Turkey os seeded às númber 1. If Turkey is not among top 8 teams. Turkey is seeded às númber 8. Brazilian announcers told that.

• Also the joke of having an OH that's basically a libero and a libero who is not on this level.

The OH is not a big problem, it's more like a black hole of a problem...

Edit: it would be fine with Meliha but it's not like she is a Logan Tom...plus she likes to be roof blocked ?(