2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Also y'all can hate her as you like but every time Hande gets subbed out, Türkiye fails

It might be true but it doesn't mean that Turkiye doesn't fail with her either.

• Are you guys sure Turkey is in the finals as host? As far as I remember, the host wasn’t given a spot this year.

It's true

• when are we going to have the conversation about eda?

*ducks behind Kubra for cover*

Lol he does not give up from Meryem who is way worse than Eda, not sure if he can give up from Eda anytime soon. Though many people criticise her and she definitely needs some time in the bench. Question is, is Beyza/Bahar enough at this level? If Kubra/Asli were there, Eda/Zehra could get some rest definitely. But she definitely needs some rest.

• Gio better not start looking at social media tonight for sure lmao.

His cockiness is starting to implode at his own work. I realize Beyza is not Yan Ni or Rasic but even how he teated her tonight just because she's not one of his "players" speaks volumes and she did decent...? But Eda can be a ghost all match and no one cares.

• are you sure about the #1? I thought they earned their place... unless they finish out of the top 8 and then theyre 8.

If Turkey finishes in top 8, then they will be seeded 1st. That is correct.

• are you sure about the #1? I thought they earned their place... unless they finish out of the top 8 and then theyre 8.

It was Said like that by Brazilian announcers.

• Or you stick with the bench to allow them to develop and play through it and don't sub in the starters to cover their asses...

I would agree, but I don't think the bench is worth that to be honest. Why would you wait Meryem to develop when she is 34 :D

Tugba is also very dissapointing since the last two matches. Her receiving looks really bad and this is the second time she is pulling the team down. She is not such a great attacker to let others cover her in receiving, which Turkiye tried in the first set and failed bad.

• Turkiye almost A team struggling with Serbia B/C team? 😩

This is B/C team of Serbia but back in 2019, LoL.

After retirements and Brankica breakdown, just Maja (she isn't retired on your sadness) and Boskovic is missing. And Mina, LoL (but i don't want to outrage turkish members #jk). *Živković also

But i don't think that Maja + Boskovic should be consider as "just". It's pretty much the best diagonal in NT volleyball at least (not want to open sensless discussion) so beating A Turkey (combine roster in some sets) is big deal (it is/was big deal even with Maja/Bosko and all gold girls), and whatever quality this match was i enjoyed it.

Just one clarification. Buša isn't still injuried, but also isn't completely back from injury. It was finger injury (later surgery) and it is really awkard injury for volleyball player. Information from the team is that she still feel the pain, ofc especially during blocking, also almost one year without volleyball.

But honestly even match against Korea and also today show, that it isn't direct injury affect (mostly when i say this think on pain, and physical limitations), but almost a year without volleyball, lack of confidence,....,her attacking was embaressing, but few stuff blocks and tocuhes was pretty important for the final result.

• i really dont like the quarters finals Idea. i would Veryuch prefer 2 pool of 4 or 3... Than semi and final.

• I would stick with Ebrar as OH and other player (Hande ir other) as receiving Opp sharing the receive duties. Something that Vargas Will bê abble tô do.

• Gio better not start looking at social media tonight for sure lmao.

His cockiness is starting to implode at his own work. I realize Beyza is not Yan Ni or Rasic but even how he teated her tonight just because she's not one of his "players" speaks volumes and she did decent...? But Eda can be a ghost all match and no one cares.

What kind of ghost can make 5 bloks and many touches?🤦 Beyza couldn't close any gap while she was running around like a headless chicken. I don't think Eda was the problem today and there's no replacement for Zehra & Eda other than Kübra & Aslı. For whatever reason Guidetti didn't invite neither of two. Instead he brought his new VakıfBank transfer Bahar😒