2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I have two questions based on some comments in this topic:

1) Who compared Ana Cristina to Arina???

2) Who said Brazil is playing insanely?

It seems like some people create this stuff in their head only to say the opposite lol

• I'm not sure if anybody explicitly did that, but there surely have been people having such tendencies, especially with both playing for the same club and being the same age. I often had the impression that some people consider Ana Cristina as something like "the Brazilian Arina" which I never quite understood...

• if you go through the comments on Fenerbahce matches, you'll see a ton of comments along those lines. They are the same age too and made their debut in the national team at the same time. almost the same height and the same position so the comparison is unavoidable.

• I'm not sure if anybody explicitly did that, but there surely have been people having such tendencies, especially with both playing for the same club and being the same age. I often had the impression that some people consider Ana Cristina as something like "the Brazilian Arina" which I never quite understood...

I don't remember seeing any of that.

• if you go through the comments on Fenerbahce matches, you'll see a ton of comments along those lines. They are the same age too and made their debut in the national team at the same time. almost the same height and the same position so the comparison is unavoidable.

It's completely avoidable considering only one of them plays as a starter both in the NT and in the club. If someone said that 2 or 3 years ago, then I think it's completely understandable but not in the past years...I honestly never read that.

• It's completely avoidable considering only one of them plays as a starter both in the NT and in the club. If someone said that 2 or 3 years ago, then I think it's completely understandable but not in the past years...I honestly never read that.

mostly coming from Brazilian fans. I see it all the time. mostly in Brazilian pages too. they're saying that Anna is Brazil's Arina in a sense that if she was given enough chances. she'll be the main gunner (like Arina is for Russia) for Brazil too.

• mostly coming from Brazilian fans. I see it all the time. mostly in Brazilian pages too. they're saying that Anna is Brazil's Arina in a sense that if she was given enough chances. she'll be the main gunner (like Arina is for Russia) for Brazil too.

Ok I believe you!:win:

• Before last club season and this NT season I do believe that Ana Cristina would have her Breakout and Br on pair with Arina. Ana Cristina was really promissong for her age. She was really good in U20 competition with only 15 y.o. Even beating Rússia in that game.

IMO Ana Cristina didnt improve that much in recent years. Too bad.