2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Does anyone know If Rússia is banned for next season either and How many teams Will bê relegated?

Is Bulgaria NT a "regular" Challenge team or Just taking Rússia place in this VNL?

• I dont know the problema with the Coach. But with ALL limitations this Belgium imo isnt that bad.

I dont ser How another coach could improve this team.

There até anothes NT who hás a Lot better pool of players undeperforming in this VNL.

• gosh. That sounds awful for these girls. And to see them fight so hard… it’s hard not to root for them!

Also have a soft spot for Van Avermaet. She was so kind and courteous to fans at the Manila leg. And she is stunning in person!

I have a soft spot for them as well...although if they do get relegated I hope it forces some changes within the federation and a coach change, so the rest of their more experienced players can return to the NT as well and move it up a level or two...

I like Van Avermaet as well and also Janssens...

• I dont know the problema with the Coach. But with ALL limitations this Belgium imo isnt that bad.

There até anothes NT who hás a Lot better pool of players undeperforming in this VNL.

With other coach big names would play again in NT

There would be like 5+ elite players joining the team for one lol

• How are the Central and South American countries like PUR and COL, they seem above ARG now, also Cameroon is close, that would be fun, an African team in VNL!

I'm looking at the ranking to see what teams could get in, is there a link to the official challenger cup teams.

• Belgium should invest in trying to use van Avermaet in attack from the back row! Now she doesn't contribute anything when she is in the back row...

• I have a soft spot for them as well...although if they do get relegated I hope it forces some changes within the federation and a coach change, so the rest of their more experienced players can return to the NT as well and move it up a level or two...

I like Van Avermaet as well and also Janssens...

just read the thread and so disappointed with Herbots’ response… i think sometimes when you’re young and competitive you just want to play ball. You think that you know better than those before you because only *you* understand the situation… we’ve all been there as youths. Plus when you’re the chosen one with the halo above your head, it’s hard to think that you might be wrong.

The coach is the one who should step down because he holds all the power.

• With another coach, they wouldn't have Herbots scoring 277 points and their second best scorer scoring less than 100.. they would have a team... I hope they get relegated

• How are the Central and South American countries like PUR and COL, they seem above ARG now, also Cameroon is close, that would be fun, an African team in VNL!

I'm looking at the ranking to see what teams could get in, is there a link to the official challenger cup teams.

no.

Its Croatia, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Mexico, Colombia, France, Cameroon and Relegated team.

I have a lot fun every time I watch Colombia, they have a good group and a really really good coach

• no.

Its Croatia, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Mexico, Colombia, France, Cameroon and Relegated team.

Bitch no what 🤣 that's COL and CAM from my list 2/3. I guess PUR is not there.

I'll be rooting for Colombia and Cameroon from that list, Mexico too if Bricio is there.

Other than that I guess I should root for Kazakhstan but never got into their teams, too many naturalized players lol maybe the new squad is different

• Bitch no what 🤣 that's COL and CAM from my list 2/3. I guess PUR is not there.

I'll be rooting for Colombia and Cameroon from that list, Mexico too if Bricio is there.

Other than that I guess I should root for Kazakhstan but never got into their teams, too many naturalized players lol maybe the new squad is different

I want colombia or france to win. Colombia has a lot of potential and getting France on the intl stage before Paris would be nice.

I dont see any of the rest of them having any impact at the VNL level.

• I want colombia or france to win. Colombia has a lot of potential and getting France on the intl stage before Paris would be nice.

I dont see any of the rest of them having any impact at the VNL level.

Haak is half French. Should have gone with that NT high-key.

• Haak is half French. Should have gone with that NT high-key.

I don't have an opinion about that , but I'm liking your post because your "high-key" was well played

• sitenoise don't like that. We will be team Cameroon!

okay :drink: I'll take it back. I mostly like the French part