2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I dont like the libero and the setter from the serbian team. But the others players aré at least Fine players who can develop and help the team tô succced.

• There was a clear touch, Eda. Please.

I think they meant the ball had already touched the floor when Meryem touched the net.

• I dont like the libero and the setter from the serbian team. But the others players até até least Fine players who can developvand gelo the team tô succced.

Yeah imo MBs are very good, libero is ok and both setters are horrible. OHs are like Turkish OHs, good moments but really mediocre overall for now

• Guidetti seems not too much willing with his team.

• Stevanovic pulling a Carol, 8 blocks so far :white::white::white:

• LoL, i'm not the biggest fan of Cansu, but just comparing her with Mirkovic is insult IMO.

Well I was comparing teams in general, so assuming zivkovic will be the setter. Good middles, bad OHs, Serbia is better at Opp, turkey is better at libero

• Lozo was a ghost in the match against Italy If am not mistaken but today she seems a good prospect.

• I think they meant the ball had already touched the floor when Meryem touched the net.

Which would be physically impossible unless the attacker spiked the ball at 500km/h

• I do not think that Serbian OH até worse than Turkey OH

• Turkiye almost A team struggling with Serbia B/C team? 😩

is it the B/C team of Serbia? I think pretty much only Boskovic is missing right now, and Ebrar is also out now this set i guess... Altho Türkiye played tiebreaks with Serbia's B teams before anyway and continued playing tiebreaks with the A team lmao. Serbia has a very wide bench somehow. Maybe less nowadays.

• is it the B/C team of Serbia? I think pretty much only Boskovic is missing right now, and Ebrar is also out now this set i guess... Altho Türkiye played tiebreaks with Serbia's B teams before anyway and continued playing tiebreaks with the A team lmao. Serbia has a very wide bench somehow. Maybe less nowadays.

I think Maja hasn’t retired😅 It’s A team with Maja and D team with Mirkovic.

• I dont understand the fact that Guidetti isnt taking any week tô test the Young players and resto the others. Turkey os already qualified.

• I dont understand the fact that Guidetti isnt taking any week tô test the Young players and resto the others. Turkey os already qualified.

He wants to improve their gameplay together and some were out of form so he wants to put them back in form. But still he is willing to test Ayça until the end so IDK why others can't

• Turkiye almost A team struggling with Serbia B/C team? 😩

No.