2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• SALIHA :super::rose:

I love watching her face change after a kill from the lion roar to a big smile when she hits the huddle :flower:

• I don't like people rooting against Saliha now... :white: Reception isn't even bad according to the stats.

Thailand is playing great, logical that they win a set imo. Also Tugba exists as well. Meliha should come in when the reception actually breaks which it did not (yet)

You don't need the reception to crumble to bring Meliha in. Turkey Needs mb attacks, which requires perfect reception, not okay reception

• We're still razzing TUR and they're ten points up :)

• This game will so go to tiebreaker 😂

• According to the Brazilian reporter in the court, there is some kind of feud between Ebrar and Guidetti since last set because she keeps serving in a different position than what he tells her to.

• How many audience are in the gym right now?

• According to the Brazilian reporter in the court, there is some kind of feud between Ebrar and Guidetti since last set because she keeps serving in a different position than what he tells her to.

If she will be serving randomly, she might as well go for hard top spin serve. This serve is not making any damage so far

• You don't need the reception to crumble to bring Meliha in. Turkey Needs mb attacks, which requires perfect reception, not okay reception

Türkiye needed OH attacks, that's why set finished with 25-15 scores :obey:

btw we have better recep than Thailand

Now Zehra should focus her bloking only, she is way below her average so far

• How many audience are in the gym right now?

Max capacity of Ankara Spor Salonu is 10.400 but Idk if they made extra seats, wouldn't surprise me. We can do 30k-50k sold tickets imho easily, hope the final will still move if Turkiye makes it... Even Japan - Brazil had 10k fans yesterday

• Were there more teams playing combination volleyball back in the old days before everyone went big?

• Ebrar really annoys me. She gets those ancient sets, she does not jump to a good height, can't fix an OOS ball...What does she really do and want? I have been a supporter of her for a long time but gurl, I can't wait for the day Vargas joins this team. And if none of these works, I hope they convert an OH to OPP, because I prefer a high tempo team, not sacrificing the rhythm for Ebrar.

• Were there more teams playing combination volleyball back in the old days before everyone went big?

Yes, including China, Brazil... Even Russia had a few combinations a few decades ago.

• Ebrar really annoys me. She gets those ancient sets, she does not jump to a good height, can't fix an OOS ball...What does she really do and want? I have been a supporter of her for a long time but gurl, I can't wait for the day Vargas joins this team. And if none of these works, I hope they convert an OH to OPP, because I prefer a high tempo team, not sacrificing the rhythm for Ebrar.

I love and root for Ebrar but exactly same. It feels like her season in Novara made her even slower somehow, and she had a good season so I don't get it. I feel like she was a lot faster before but she is getting lazier and lazier.

• Türkiye needed OH attacks, that's why set finished with 25-15 scores :obey:

btw we have better recep than Thailand

Now Zehra should focus her bloking only, she is way below her average so far

Zehra is doing fine at blocking but she doesn't get enough balls because reception is not very solid

• I love and root for Ebrar but exactly same. It feels like her season in Novara made her even slower somehow, and she had a good season so I don't get it. I feel like she was a lot faster before but she is getting lazier and lazier.

Youth is an energy. I don't think Ebrar's body type ages well

Japan, Korea and china mostly. It was pretty much standard Asian style of volleyball

• did Saliha get any excellent reception 🤦