2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I think the same. Gabi was way better player in Vakifbank imo. Hope she can become that great player in NT too.

Yes I agree, I'm a huge fan of Gabi and support her always but realistically her performance so far is 25% of what she did in VB

• Zé Roberto hás been building this team in Barueri for a longe time. He hás a Lot of credit. He is for sure a great coach with youngsters. I Just hate the fact that he didnt improve Young players when we had te Gold generation.

• Also what country would Arina naturalize to... As great as she is and as much as I would make her starter for any team Turkey has 2 naturalized players that are very competent, and you can only have 1 per team, they are already fighting it out. Naturalizing for Turkey won't bring any security to her, maybe Serbian would tho... That would make them so dangerous.

I just think I feel sorry for her, Russia is banned from major sporting events and therefore cannot go one step further in its career.

Players suffer the consequences of the war :aww:

• I just think I feel sorry for her, Russia is banned from major sporting events and therefore cannot go one step further in its career.

Players suffer the consequences of the war :aww:

Yeah it's very sad and she doesn't deserve that as well as the other girls. They're just regular people. Hope the Paris ban will not follow along

• Brazilian fans are so primitive

They go in chorus to insult Ebrar, and if they win the game, they only laugh on twitter at the losing team:aww:

Good impression about Serbia, Congratulations to Brazil :rose:

Stop with this "Brazilian fans". Turkish fans ON TWITTER are awful too. Don't start a war where it's NOT necessary.

• IMO we couldnt beat USA. But for sure this team hás a Lot of Room tô improve till Paris 2024.

• Zé Roberto hás been building this team in Barueri for a longe time. He hás a Lot of credit. He is for sure a great coach with youngsters. I Just hate the fact that he didnt improve Young players when we had te Gold generation.

By the way, I am full of admiration for Ze Roberto for this passion for volleyball for so many years

• Also what country would Arina naturalize to... As great as she is and as much as I would make her starter for any team Turkey has 2 naturalized players that are very competent, and you can only have 1 per team, they are already fighting it out. Naturalizing for Turkey won't bring any security to her, maybe Serbian would tho... That would make them so dangerous.

I thought either Mihajlovic or Bosko used to rep. B&H in junior competition. Not sure if they can have another.

• Macris isnt playing that good imo.

That was also my first impression, but today Brasil reception gave her really hard time, so often the receptions was too agressive or too low, she succeed to gave the useful ball every time and done that job really well.

• Imagine being average with 15 points and 50% in attack. Sometimes people think Gabi should be the new Sokolova or the new Myreia.

• I thought either Mihajlovic or Bosko used to rep. B&H in junior competition. Not sure if they can have another.

It must to bê in the same age category. Só playing in junior competition doesnt count

• I thought either Mihajlovic or Bosko used to rep. B&H in junior competition. Not sure if they can have another.

Boskovic comes from Trebinje and is a town that belongs to Republika Srpska and has never (?) Played in the BIH team

Bogdan Correct me if I'm wrong:/

I mean Mihajlovic will probably not be part of the team for long. Wasn't it senior competitions that mattered? If yes I think Boskovic is fine.

• Imagine being average with 15 points and 50% in attack. Sometimes people think Gabi should be the new Sokolova or the new Myreia.

Isnt like she is playing bad. But she was astonish in Vakifbank. I never Imagined her taking soo much load in the best team of the world.

Mihajlović at the senior level, but probably she will retire by 2024/25.

*A player should have played in the same age category for another country in the past to be considered a naturalized player.

• Boskovic comes from Trebinje and is a town that belongs to Republika Srpska and has never (?) Played in the BIH team

Isn't Republika Srpska in BiH though. I realize she is Serbian ethnic but still, she probably did play in BiH at some point. But I also think it's not a problem. She definitely doesn't count as naturalized, she played in NT at like what 16-17?

• Isnt like she is playing bad. But she was astonish in Vakifbank. I never Imagined her taking soo much load in the best team of the world.

Different set of players she's playing with.

lots of athletes play great in clubs and mediocre in their national teams. And vice versa.

• Mihajlović at the senior level, but probably she will retire by 2024/25.

*A player should have played in the same age category for another country in the past to be considered a naturalized player.

when did Brankica play for bosnia in a senior competition?