USA Women's NT 2022

• If we're not aiming for gold this VNL we might see some of those girls get some serious looks. The Texas girls (esp. Logan and Fleck) + Fields...maybe Kipp coz Karch is a big fan.

I dont know how many of the Olympians are going to sit this one out. So we might see a lot of new faces and it's going to be real sketch for a bit without Larson and all her intangibles. Crazy and exciting times for the NT.

~~Also we should fast track Lanier to the A-team.~~

Logan - pass.

Fleck... maybe.

Kipp - yes.

Lanier- yes.

they also have the pan-am cup to work with.

• Call me intrigued. Other than being a dirty Longhorn why did you say pass on Logan? She's got all the tools to be a great all-arounder. Bringing her would be good for her development especially if they see her as a big part of the future.

Do you think we'll see Butler in the VNL? Stevenson? Rhamat? I really want to see what Reed and Samedy can do. I hope they'll invite Lee and Bajema back and maybe bring Cuttino and Rivers for other tournaments...maybe Edmonds. Raskie too she seems like a gamer and of course Gray/Hilley/Lilley...Bugg...Hentz

• Call me intrigued. Other than being a dirty Longhorn why did you say pass on Logan? She's got all the tools to be a great all-arounder. Bringing her would be good for her development especially if they see her as a big part of the future.

Do you think we'll see Butler in the VNL? Stevenson? Rhamat? I really want to see what Reed and Samedy can do. I hope they'll invite Lee and Bajema back and maybe bring Cuttino and Rivers for other tournaments...maybe Edmonds. Raskie too she seems like a gamer and of course Gray/Hilley/Lilley...Bugg...Hentz

Logan can't pass. we saw how nebraska bullied her... imagine international servers. We already have SWP/Plummer to fill the role she would.

I'd rather see Nuneviller play... Courtney is supposedly taking a break... they need an alternative good passer to Krob.

Prob... the USA middles are quite thin rn.

• Maybe Tama can fix that....What about Thayer is there a path for her in the NT? Speaking of gators I remember the coaching staff being impressed with T'ara Ceasar. You think theres room for her in the gym?

Thayer is hurt (Florida wasn't good for her). I hope she gets healthy and resumes playing in the fall.

Ceasar... won't ever make it in the USA gym. She has too much personal baggage and needs to mature.

• Thayer is hurt (Florida wasn't good for her). I hope she gets healthy and resumes playing in the fall.

Ceasar... won't ever make it in the USA gym. She has too much personal baggage and needs to mature.

Leaving Florida before the tournament proper is a no-no. They could've gone further in the tournament.

But talent-wise, she has potential to be a good overall OH.

• What's the rumor with Kelsey? is she going to Imoco?

she’s having a great time in Japan and the pay is good. Team maybe a little below where she could play, but I think that Toyota is happy with her and if she wants to stay, they would like to keep her.

• she’s having a great time in Japan and the pay is good. Team maybe a little below where she could play, but I think that Toyota is happy with her and if she wants to stay, they would like to keep her.

If Kelsey does stay in Japan they should at least transfer her to one of the bigger clubs and let someone else help Toyota. She should switch with Kulan. It's just weird for someone of her level to stay in a club like Toyota any longer

• If Kelsey does stay in Japan they should at least transfer her to one of the bigger clubs and let someone else help Toyota. She should switch with Kulan. It's just weird for someone of her level to stay in a club like Toyota any longer

Toyota has the money to pay, but remember only two foreigners at most in Japanese league. Toyota has played better in the second half of the season, Kelsey has been a part of that. Also team has not had covid issues compared to others, so consistency has been there because of it.

Looking at the other teams in the league, if teams stay with their current foreigners, the only one I see changing is Hisamitsu and that is if Foluke retires. Denso could use an upgrade as Acosta was really only kept in the league due to visa restrictions and she at least had one, so easy to get her back into Japan as Denso waited too long to find someone. Still only really two spots at most could I see changes.

Some teams have chosen a foreigner (non-ASEAN country) as their opposite/all-around, and the other as a middle. JT with Drews as their opposite but with Thatdao as the middle. Because of this, teams would have to switch their thinking. Hannah Tapp with Hitachi is their middle, but they don't use another foreigner, so Kelsey if she moved it would mean Tapp would have to go elsewhere.

• JT just posted she hit for the first time today in three months. ;(;(;(

So much for being 100% by January.

what in the eczacimessy was this ;(

She was not the first and she won't be the last, unfortunately ;(