China NT 2022

• In other news, there are reports that the General Administration of Sport of China (国家体育总局) is "encouraging"/requesting volleyball to

(a) have more foreigners come in

(b) send their own players out

In particular, there is possibility that LYY will go abroad. Are there any Turkish/Italian clubs still missing an outside? It is very late in the transfer season.

• In other news, there are reports that the General Administration of Sport of China (国家体育总局) is "encouraging"/requesting volleyball to

In particular, there is possibility that LYY will go abroad. Are there any Turkish/Italian clubs still missing an outside? It is very late in the transfer season.

Most teams are packed but GS needs players and is looking, but they have a foreign OH already. She is a pretty bad receiver though so I don't rule a receiving Opp option out in the team.

Meatballs would know if this is possible

• Could it during the CVL 2018/19 season when BAIC were the champions ?

Jin Ye was younger then and slimmer ... she had a reach of over 320cm (being a former high jumper helped) and had showed promise, but somehow didn’t improve much over the years.

I've never watched CVL, certainly not back then. It had to have been some U-Squad thing. And I've never seen her looking like that :mirror:

• If I recall correctly I don't even think Jin Ye or Wang Yunlu played majority of the league this past season. Either they were "injured" or the coach was letting younger players play since it only lasted a month.

• relating back to the theory of Chinese people everywhere, a Chinese and Polish couple and their kids spotted in the crowd during the men's match against Bulgaria. :lol:

• If I recall correctly I don't even think Jin Ye or Wang Yunlu played majority of the league this past season. Either they were "injured" or the coach was letting younger players play since it only lasted a month.

I thought they did, but either way CVL is even shorter than VNL

imagine if Novara still had an OH slot available for LYY

Monza :/

but Novara would be for the best, in my not biased opinion at all

• https://www-ilfoglio-it.transl…o&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

1.2 M euro/year, y'all.

[attach='6273','none','false'][/attach

Although there is an unknown factor of how well will ZT perform after the surgery, yet Sandicci paid her top salary. Sandicci knows that ZT can delivery the name of the company and its products recognition to lots of people in Asia particularly China. Itis a win win situation to both parties.

• Although there is an unknown factor of how well will ZT perform after the surgery, yet Sandicci paid her top salary. Sandicci knows that ZT can delivery the name of the company and its products recognition to lots of people in Asia particularly China. Itis a win win situation to both parties.

Ngl I've noticed myself buying a lot more zespri kiwis after zhu had that advertisement

• relating back to the theory of Chinese people everywhere, a Chinese and Polish couple and their kids spotted in the crowd during the men's match against Bulgaria. :lol:

the men’s team secured a rare victory against a European side ! I think this team has a bright future.....yes, Bulgaria is not a strong side, and they lost most of their VNL matches, but the matches were closely contested.

Like the women, the men too should be encouraged to play overseas....in fact I heard Jiang Chuan will be playing in Japan ?

• the men’s team secured a rare victory against a European side ! I think this team has a bright future.....yes, Bulgaria is not a strong side, and they lost most of their VNL matches, but the matches were closely contested.

Like the women, the men too should be encouraged to play overseas....in fact I heard Jiang Chuan will be playing in Japan ?

Bulgaria had beaten Iran and Netherlands. The match was close until the 4th set when BUL collapsed and went down 10-4 or something like that.

the men's national team is likely to play in France as a club, and yes, Jiang Chuan recently signed with Japan. This new men's team gives me hope. They are also in a good group for WCH.

• Bulgaria had beaten Iran and Netherlands. The match was close until the 4th set when BUL collapsed and went down 10-4 or something like that.

the men's national team is likely to play in France as a club, and yes, Jiang Chuan recently signed with Japan. This new men's team gives me hope. They are also in a good group for WCH.

....with hopes of the team qualifying for Paris24 perhaps ? :super: