Russia NT 2022

• I think Ariana, parubets and voronkova should be the 3 wing spikers. One of 3 should be opp

• Looks like we have another outside hitter prospect, and she's younger than Arina. I personally have not seen her play aside from the video under the main tweet, but her approach is very aggressive (and she's 1.90...) I think she could be a future OPP prospect for the NT.

• I think Ariana, parubets and voronkova should be the 3 wing spikers. One of 3 should be opp

And that can be Parubets easily, as someone already mentioned. She play the "opposite" position, truly the fake one in Karpol rotation, but anyway she can hit from everywhere + Arina is better attacker from zone 4, so this trio is truly the best one.

• anyone remember Polina Shemanova? I'm pretty sure she played in the Russian youth teams

She plays in the NCAA right now... She's one of the best passers in the USA right now and can hold her own offensively. I hope she goes pro/back to Russia.

The only other one I can think of that went to Russia recently was Elizaveta Lukianova... but from stats I saw... we might not want to talk about that :gone::lol::lol:

• anyone remember Polina Shemanova? I'm pretty sure she played in the Russian youth teams

She plays in the NCAA right now... She's one of the best passers in the USA right now and can hold her own offensively. I hope she goes pro/back to Russia.

The only other one I can think of that went to Russia recently was Elizaveta Lukianova... but from stats I saw... we might not want to talk about that :gone::lol::lol:

I remember her! She played in U18/U20 categories and was pretty decent. I think she now plays in Syracuse, but I don't follow her :whistle:. Is there any link? BTW, I follow Balyko... I think it's her last year in the NCAA.

• I remember her! She played in U18/U20 categories and was pretty decent. I think she now plays in Syracuse, but I don't follow her :whistle:. Is there any link? BTW, I follow Balyko... I think it's her last year in the NCAA.

Here is a link to a full match (their opponent is one of the top teams in the NCAA)

her team (syracuse) is messy. their libero isn't great and their other OH (Marina Markova, also from Russia) has played MB for the past one or two seasons... so her passing is even more impressive imo. (and their middles just arent good lol)

I really like Balyko... Her team is terrible.. which doesnt help her but she has a lot of tools to be a really solid setter.

• Good news for Russia, bad news for Turkey lol

I genuinely hope this gossip turns out to be true. Having all those prospects and stars and no success had to come to an end. I am sure having Lavarini at the helm of this team will make a difference from the first day, but I am most excited for Paris 2024.

• According to Match TV Lavarini will be approved today as a head coach of Russian NT.

Great choice!

• According to Match TV Lavarini will be approved today as a head coach of Russian NT.

Didn't think this would happen but very pleased with this news! :huh: Extremely excited what Lavarini can do with this team. Thanks for sharing this!

• Lavarini's agent denied the rumors.

• Lavarini's agent denied the rumors.

;(:aww:

Oh well. It was fun for at least 2 hours. I'll probably never hear any good news when it comes to Russia's coach. :lol:

• Jesus please God anyone but Buzato :whistle: