Russia NT 2022

• Just when I was so sure Sirius had it in the bag, Moscow makes a huge comeback and wins the game! :white:

• Here is the Stats. Only way I figured out who is who was by player's #. Wow Arina did the most 1st balls with good percentage.

Thanks. do you also have a stats sheet for the kaliningrad game?

• If Voronkova keep playing like that i don't see which team can beat Eczacibasi.

%30 attacks 7 times blocked 4 errors 13/44 %4.5 efficiency??

• %30 attacks 7 times blocked 4 errors 13/44 %4.5 efficiency??

Are we looking at the same stats for Irina? :/ cause 13-11-44 isnt particularly impressive lol

Who care about stats, i watched a game. She killed it, strong serve, strong receptions, easy points in 4.

7 blocks on 44 balls are not that bad.

Also Matveeva screwed whole team stats in second part of the game. She messed a lot, cant play under pressure at all.

• Who care about stats, i watched a game. She killed it, strong serve, strong receptions, easy points in 4.

7 blocks on 44 balls are not that bad.

Also Matveeva screwed whole team stats in second part of the game. She messed a lot, cant play under pressure at all.

that's fair... (but I would say 7 blocks on 44 attacks is bad).

Voronkova doesnt cover all of Ecza's weaknesses. I dont think they'll be unbeatable.

• If by "unbeatable" you mean "lose every single game against Vakif across all competitions but probably dominate against mid and low-level teams", I would agree.

• that's fair... (but I would say 7 blocks on 44 attacks is bad).

Voronkova doesnt cover all of Ecza's weaknesses. I dont think they'll be unbeatable.

To be fair, even legends like Larson and KYK couldn't cover all Ecza's weaknesses. I don't see somehow Voronkova can make this team unbeatable.

But as a fan in general, would like to see Ecza levels up and give Vakif some challenges.

• Akimova-Starsteva

Koroleva-Fetisova

Arina-Voronkova

Malova

This squad would be a huge threat, but the reception is lame

• Akimova-Starsteva

Koroleva-Fetisova

Arina-Voronkova

Malova

That's why Ksenia should play as Opp she is as scorer as any opp and her reception defense could bring a lot of stability

• Honestly, Parubets would be a great option as a starter, of all the Russian OH is the most complete

• Voronkova - Parubets are their best options.

But they failed many time, so Russia decided to make risk for the future and made Arina main star.

So she will always be starter, other one is Voronkova/Parubets. Kadockina cannot play with her.

But i still think this is not enough to compete against top5 teams, maybe when Arina turn 22 for example.

• Akimova-Starsteva

Koroleva-Fetisova

Arina-Voronkova

Malova

Imo, Startseva has passed her prime and there are several setters can be better, for example,Dmitrieva, Filishtinskaia, and Smelenko (all three might have height concerns)

Koroleva is another case, she has also passed her prime, there are better MBs I think, for example Pushina, Kochurina.