Turkey NT 2022

• I think Karakurt has made an improvment. She became faster than before in the attack. Her season in Italy helpt her very much

Not really. She was same during VNL and friendlies, slow and falling on the floor after every hit. Not sure what they did to her in 1 month but she looks way more strong and at least does not fall on the floor at all. So I would not say playing in Italy helped her.

• she looked good during friendlies. I think working with Giovanni helps a lot in terms of physical condition. Guidetti is the best coach for her.

• Not really. She was same during VNL and friendlies, slow and falling on the floor after every hit. Not sure what they did to her in 1 month but she looks way more strong and at least does not fall on the floor at all. So I would not say playing in Italy helped her.

Not for her attack skills but there were certain improvements in her blocking and digging. Maybe playing with fast game setter like Poulter could impact on her swings greatly.

• Cansu still gives stupid high balls to her, so I don't know if playing with Poulter did any good, to be honest...

• But overall, I have to say that this NT is highly affected by their fame, even more than their trainings. Playing 3-2 on 2 matches, not even the hardest ones when they all play in top leagues and clubs. I was hoping they could really earn something during this championship! Because individually there are so many so good players among these girls, but something is missing.

I am really angry that Guidetti never dare to make bigger changes. For example, yesterday Cansu was bad, nothing could have gone worse if Elif plays better, I honestly say maybe it would be even better sometimes. Hande is the same case.

I hope they can deliver more on the next matches!!!

• Hande really needs to be benched. She is the one failing most, followed by middles. In overall I think the problem is Saliha-Hande duo, it simply does not work. They either fail in receiving or attacking in crucial moments. He should try a different OH duo, either benching Hande or Saliha. I am fine with Meliha too. Turkey is losing middle attacks since receiving is getting shakier.

• Türkiye is going up, but it will be very difficult to win against Serbia or the ABD

• Türkiye is going up, but it will be very difficult to win against Serbia or the ABD

Exactly and top 3 teams in the other group are so hard to beat for turkey. I'm not sure Turkey can make to the semis. I have a ticket for the final games so i hope they prove me wrong.

Edit: i think quarter finals are intra groups so Turkey most probably play with the USA which is also hard.

• What hurts me the most about WCH is the bad disposition of our team, Canada was enough, but in 1/4 it is not enough.

I thought our disposition would go up, but it is very bad :|

• What hurts me the most about WCH is the bad disposition of our team, Canada was enough, but in 1/4 it is not enough.

I thought our disposition would go up, but it is very bad :|

what do you mean by “disposition”? Is it lack of motivation?

• what do you mean by “disposition”? Is it lack of motivation?

I think that their motivation is not lacking, we are simply not at the level to think realistically about the medal zone :|

I'm disappointed with their game, maybe it will even get better, but I don't have high hopes

• I was not sure before but now I am sure Gio cannot add anything to this team anymore, we can have the same result even with Ferhat :whistle:

• I was not sure before but now I am sure Gio cannot add anthing to this team anymore, we can have the same result even with Ferhat :whistle:

Gamze, Neriman, Gizem, Tugba, Kubra, Asli, Naz are missed because of him :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::down::down::down::down:

• Does anyone know where is Saim Pakkan? I thought he was part of the technical staff…