Turkey NT 2022

• Naz praises Cansu a lot too. In fact, both Naz and Maja said similar things when they were asked about her; how hardworking and well behaved she is. I don’t think there is such drama.

the drama is almost always between the fans ;)

• Naz in form was top 3 in the world, Cansu will never be in the same class as Naz

Can you name 3 setters that are much better than Cansu under 30?

People go really hard on Cansu but she still has a minor injury and that injury can heal in time, not instantly. I mean she can play with it, and it is not the treat-rest-heal type injury lol

Setting the Turkish team is not an easy thing. Turkish OHs and OPPs are too inconsistent and every one of them wants different type of balls lol I don't think other top setters like Poulter Wolosz or Macris can do much better.

IMO the last couple of years she showed that she can be the best or at least one of the best. Definitely, she has to be more consistent but she has time to improve, just 26 yo.

She can serve well but not all the time. She needs to reduce the number of errors.

She was really good at defense but after the injury in February she regressed.

she improved her blocking but ofc should be better.

And the most important point about the post-injury times, she lost her accuracy. she was much more accurate. I believe that she will have this quality again after some time.

Also, her biggest advantage over other top setters like Poulter Macris and Wolosz she can set really good highballs too.

• >Wolosz

>highballs

:gone:

• Cansu has a lot of room for improvement as the injury has slightly reduced its level, but it will certainly improve.

Still, I don't think he was ever a setter like Maja or Naz

Nowadays, world-class setters under the age of 30 are terribly few and there is not much competition

When Maja ends her career, I really don't see Setters that would suit her

Maybe someone has a different opinion, but I don't like Wolosz in NT, in Imoco yes but not in NT, Macris in form is much better.

Cansu did a great job at the Club World Cup and I hope she will come back to that level.

We don't have world class OH but it's not too bad either, what's more I think we have a really solid squad ~ for starters there will definitely be Hande and Saliha, it's a reasonable choice as Meliha can improve reception, İlkin is very good for changes but but as a starter it is different and the club season was not the best.

Meryem suspects that next year, when Vargas arrives, he will leave the NT.

Gio will definitely not let Derya start in the stakes game, she has been sitting on the bench all season and her reception is quite poor,She wasted a season by going to Vakıfbank :down:

As for our young quarterback generation, I am optimistic about Lila and Dilay :flower:

• Naz in form was top 3 in the world, Cansu will never be in the same class as Naz, but the fact that she retired from the NT is another matter and Cansu has nothing to do with it ~ some people can't survive it, according to fans Naz, Eda and Gio are guilty and you can also laugh reading Turkish comments. Neriman's departure from the NT has also been commented by some as Gio's fault lol :rolll:

I agree with you, but Neriman did confirm Gio was the reason she is no longer with the NT herself :down: It's same situation as Gizem

• I agree with you, but Neriman did confirm Gio was the reason she is no longer with the NT herself :down: It's same situation as Gizem

Gizem's absence hurts, she's a really great libero :rose:

• Pasör Çaprazı : Meryem Boz - Ebrar Karakurt

Pasör: Cansu Özbay - Elif Şahin

Orta Oyuncu: Eda Erdem - Zehra Güneş - Ayçin Akyol

Smaçör: Hande Baladın - Meliha İsmailoğlu - Saliha Şahin - İlkin Aydın - Derya Cebecioğlu

Libero: Simge Aköz - Aylin Acar

• I agree with you, but Neriman did confirm Gio was the reason she is no longer with the NT herself :down: It's same situation as Gizem

Didn't Neriman say she did not join the team in the summer of 2018 and 2019 due to family reasons?

Afterwards, Giovanni preferred to play with the players he used in the Olympics qualifiers.

• Lila maybe but Dilay Nuh. She was bad during junior competitions

Unfortunately there are not many good setters around. That's why it is fair to put Cansu among top setters. For many seasons she has been starter setter of one of the most accomplished club in the history. But I also agree with you that her level has never been in Naz's peak. On the other she is very young for setter standards, most setters reach their peak after 30s. Even Naz probably is not at her peak yet

• If you compare both finals, the number of balls to Gabi and MBH was really very similar. Maja may be conservative, but when the game goes on razor blades it seems logical that the decisive balls have certainty, and in the Turkish league finals this season there were matches where Haak sometimes got more balls than Egonu, so when we talk about quarterback we are talking about all aspects. Cansu cooks very often in team matches, it is not as support and wisdom as Naz, of course I know that Cansu is still young, she is only 26 years old, but some things you cannot master and Maja can play really beautifully and quickly, although I admit that you have right that it can be conservative. Naz is technique, wisdom, but also the mainstay of the team, I regret that she ended her career in NT so quickly, because she could play at a high level for a few more years. Lest anyone get me wrong, I like Cansu a lot, but it is definitely not a top 3, a top 5 and it doesn't have much competition from the next generation of playmakers in the world. I can say a few words about MB: Milena Rasic and Thaisa Menzes were undoubtedly the top mid laners in the world, it was very pleasant to watch them play and they were complete as players ~ very strong attack on the quarterback and from one foot, quick in the net and they were block monsters. Currently looking at MB, my top 3 (in no order) are Zehra, Carol, Aleksic ~ players like the aforementioned Thaisa and Milena, except that Zehra and Aleksic are still very young, but they are already complete MB in every way and on their own level can only grow, in the younger generation I see a few girls who will be top MB in the future, but I have to do a separate post: D As for our attackers, we only have Ebrar on the world level, but Boskovic or Egonu will never be ~ I fall asleep looking at how it will be attack: D Meryem is solid, she gave us a lot but her good times are over, I'm glad that Vargas will come because she will raise our level and we will have a nice competition in the offensive position and from 2024 Aleksia will be available, the situation will be interesting, not everyone likes it naturalization of Vargas and Aleksia, but there really isn't a decent striker among the younger generation players. OH position is interesting as Hande is sure of course, but now we have Salih, İlkin, Derya and Meliha~ when it comes to starting lineup, Gio will definitely bet on Hande and Saliha which is a good idea. Some people complain about Saliha and the girl had a really good VNL tournament and the season in Eczacıbaşı gave her a lot as a starter and she improved a lot in every element, incl. it was a hole in the defense, and now she's really good, the attack and reception are pretty good, the game is a lot of trouble for her opponent, and her blocking ability is good. Hande has experience in big tournaments so I'm calm about her, although she had such a season in NT, she gives her all, the reception has improved a lot because it was average last season. The weapon is really great, its attack, block or game is its big advantage and I appreciate how much it gives, especially the reception element went up very positively. Meliha gives us nothing when it comes to attacking, but you can't deny her a very good reception and a great defense, I think it will be good to improve the reception, it will also be very useful for the task, because the opponent often has problems with the transition to the serve, but in I don't see her in the initial line-up.

İlkin burst into the team a bit with a bang, but was glad he did. She is a player with a good reception and she is very good at fast ball, technically she can play well, but I don't know if she would have done it as a starter, she didn't get VNL games as a starter, so it's hard for me to judge and the Islamic Games, which are low, are not for me, the determinant of the season in Galatasaray was very mediocre but I do not delete because I have the impression that it can give us a lot as a replacement, it is a pity that she did not get full matches in the VNL. Derya will play in the World Cup again (she was in 2018), Gio will not bet on her as a starter and I think he will be the last option as a substitute. It has a lot of potential, but VakıfBank did not develop it, on the contrary, it did not choose the club wisely for the season, because a starter for a weaker club would give her a lot and the possibilities in attack, defense or service are quite large, you can still improve the reception. She played as a starter against Saliha in the US friendly against Saliha and they looked really good, but her season in the VB refrigerator was great. I'm glad Aylin got the chance as a libero instead of Ayça, Simge is the obvious choice and Gio would have to be sick to cross her out. If he is in good shape, Simge is one of the best liberos in the world. I do not know what was the reason for Gio Ayça's removal, because it seemed that if he invested so much in her both in the club and in NT, he will be next to Simge, and here is a big surprise, maybe someone knows what happened or lost in sport with Aylin, or he's injured. As for the libero of the younger generation, I don't know what to think about it, because for example I watched Yasemin Narlıoğlu and it was really terrible, Berre İnce didn't have great chances. I have to write to the younger generations at last, because it's quite an interesting topic:lol::rolll:

• Later, I shorten this text because it actually came out too long lol :rolll::rolll:

• If you compare both finals, the number of balls to Gabi and MBH was really very similar. Maja may be conservative, but when the game goes on razor blades it seems logical that the decisive balls have certainty, and in the Turkish league finals this season there were matches where Haak sometimes got more balls than Egonu, so when we talk about quarterback we are talking about all aspects. Cansu cooks very often in team matches, it is not as support and wisdom as Naz, of course I know that Cansu is still young, she is only 26 years old, but some things you cannot master and Maja can play really beautifully and quickly, although I admit that you have right that it can be conservative. Naz is technique, wisdom, but also the mainstay of the team, I regret that she ended her career in NT so quickly, because she could play at a high level for a few more years. Lest anyone get me wrong, I like Cansu a lot, but it is definitely not a top 3, a top 5 and it doesn't have much competition from the next generation of playmakers in the world. I can say a few words about MB: Milena Rasic and Thaisa Menzes were undoubtedly the top mid laners in the world, it was very pleasant to watch them play and they were complete as players ~ very strong attack on the quarterback and from one foot, quick in the net and they were block monsters. Currently looking at MB, my top 3 (in no order) are Zehra, Carol, Aleksic ~ players like the aforementioned Thaisa and Milena, except that Zehra and Aleksic are still very young, but they are already complete MB in every way and on their own level can only grow, in the younger generation I see a few girls who will be top MB in the future, but I have to do a separate post: D As for our attackers, we only have Ebrar on the world level, but Boskovic or Egonu will never be ~ I fall asleep looking at how it will be attack: D Meryem is solid, she gave us a lot but her good times are over, I'm glad that Vargas will come because she will raise our level and we will have a nice competition in the offensive position and from 2024 Aleksia will be available, the situation will be interesting, not everyone likes it naturalization of Vargas and Aleksia, but there really isn't a decent striker among the younger generation players. OH position is interesting as Hande is sure of course, but now we have Salih, İlkin, Derya and Meliha~ when it comes to starting lineup, Gio will definitely bet on Hande and Saliha which is a good idea. Some people complain about Saliha and the girl had a really good VNL tournament and the season in Eczacıbaşı gave her a lot as a starter and she improved a lot in every element, incl. it was a hole in the defense, and now she's really good, the attack and reception are pretty good, the game is a lot of trouble for her opponent, and her blocking ability is good. Hande has experience in big tournaments so I'm calm about her, although she had such a season in NT, she gives her all, the reception has improved a lot because it was average last season. The weapon is really great, its attack, block or game is its big advantage and I appreciate how much it gives, especially the reception element went up very positively. Meliha gives us nothing when it comes to attacking, but you can't deny her a very good reception and a great defense, I think it will be good to improve the reception, it will also be very useful for the task, because the opponent often has problems with the transition to the serve, but in I don't see her in the initial line-up.

İlkin burst into the team a bit with a bang, but was glad he did. She is a player with a good reception and she is very good at fast ball, technically she can play well, but I don't know if she would have done it as a starter, she didn't get VNL games as a starter, so it's hard for me to judge and the Islamic Games, which are low, are not for me, the determinant of the season in Galatasaray was very mediocre but I do not delete because I have the impression that it can give us a lot as a replacement, it is a pity that she did not get full matches in the VNL. Derya will play in the World Cup again (she was in 2018), Gio will not bet on her as a starter and I think he will be the last option as a substitute. It has a lot of potential, but VakıfBank did not develop it, on the contrary, it did not choose the club wisely for the season, because a starter for a weaker club would give her a lot and the possibilities in attack, defense or service are quite large, you can still improve the reception. She played as a starter against Saliha in the US friendly against Saliha and they looked really good, but her season in the VB refrigerator was great. I'm glad Aylin got the chance as a libero instead of Ayça, Simge is the obvious choice and Gio would have to be sick to cross her out. If he is in good shape, Simge is one of the best liberos in the world. I do not know what was the reason for Gio Ayça's removal, because it seemed that if he invested so much in her both in the club and in NT, he will be next to Simge, and here is a big surprise, maybe someone knows what happened or lost in sport with Aylin, or he's injured. As for the libero of the younger generation, I don't know what to think about it, because for example I watched Yasemin Narlıoğlu and it was really terrible, Berre İnce didn't have great chances. I have to write to the younger generations at last, because it's quite an interesting topic:lol::rolll:

is this your term paper or what