Turkey NT 2022

• Elif is a really big suprise for me. Even a little weird too, she didnt really get a lots of chances in Ecz because of Maja, but she could have learned a lot. But Guidetti never included somebody like her before, meaning that she plays good and im okay with her, but she is not a Guidetti type of player imo

• Elif is a really big suprise for me. Even a little weird too, she didnt really get a lots of chances in Ecz because of Maja, but she could have learned a lot. But Guidetti never included somebody like her before, meaning that she plays good and im okay with her, but she is not a Guidetti type of player imo

Is Gio even at the gym with the NT? Not with VB?

I don't think so, GUI likes tall setters, I find Elif and Buse Unal's settings very similar indeed. To me, surprise is that Sila çalışkan is 3rd setter instead of Buse Ünal for VNL🤦

• I don't think so, GUI likes tall setters, I find Elif and Buse Unal's settings very similar indeed. To me, surprise is that Sila çalışkan is 3rd setter instead of Buse Ünal for VNL🤦

He worked with Elif Dilik in 2019 before Naz returns, she is a relatively short setter (between 1.70-1.77), I understand he did not have many options back then but maybe he likes to work with lefties more (though Buse is a lefty too but she is quite slow)...

• this guidetti stance of wanting to win every game is extremely irritating. I bet he will want to win something in the VNL in case he fails in the world championship use that as a justification.

What need to play all the time with simge, eda, zehra, hande, cansu?

In addition, that speech about who will play for the national team will be who plays as a starter in their teams is extremely shallow.

yaprak and lila, for example, were starters on their teams and were not remembered for the VNL.

I don't understand the negative comments about bahar akbay, in my opinion she played like other names on MB.

Now, I really can't understand ceren kestirengoz on this list. she played for the worst team in the Turkish league and failed in Brazil. Besides, she's not a young player. Just like I don't understand buse kayacan. I think dilek is better.

• VNL is approaching and I wonder what line-up Guidetti will be in:/ Zehra and Cansu I think they will start a bit later as they have the longest season, the rest is basically open and as always expectations will be very high.

It's a pity there is no Aslı but Bahar is worth a try and to be honest I thought Gizem would get a call anyway but that's my humble opinion:cheesy:

Gio always wants to win so he won't be surprised how he will play in the strongest squad:cup::rolll:

• Let's go girls:super:

A lot of Eczacıbaşı players in the squad this year

• Another sponsorship

WOw! This federation is doing really well with sponsors 👏 volleyball 's popularity increases drastically since the Olympics, which also helps to get more sponsors of course

• They should put some of this money on Men's side and hire a good coach.

I don't think money is the problem there. Probably that mafia looking guy has connection with our corrupted government and that's why he is where he is now despite of unsuccessful period so far 🤦