Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• I would love if people stop posting news in Turkish or Italian. It would be nice to at least have a small summary in English.

• I would love if people stop posting news in Turkish or Italian. It would be nice to at least have a small summary in English.

It's actually pretty much summarized :lol: it just says Folie confirmed Egonu-Vakıfbank deal. I just put ? mark bcz I wasn't sure. Italian article is the original source that's why I posted that as well.

• Imoco Conegliano should sign Nika D.

Their is no way that She is gone stay.
    Novara is going with C.Bosetti-Gray

Both Ebrar and Haley signed 2years contract. So with Poulter in their is no more option for foreign players.

Herbots is gone be free, but I think that Novara made big mistake by letting go Nika.

• Is Gray really an upgrade to Nika? I feel like Nika is a more complete player with more room to improve considering how much progress she mad from last year

• Is Gray really an upgrade to Nika? I feel like Nika is a more complete player with more room to improve considering how much progress she mad from last year

Gray is playing great past 2 seasons in Busto, but I think it's mainly because of Poulter. Poulter her setting is perfect for Gray her game style. I'm curious if she can perform at the same level with another setter. Also I think Daalderop has proven herself more on international level than Gray has.

• Why can’t Nika stay?? Novara has 6 foreigners this season, next season Hancock, Herbots and Rosamaria are very likely to leave. I don’t see any problem with the number of foreign players they have after signing Poulter & Gray even if Nika is staying.
    Gray will probably be the back up of Nika like Herbots does this season (and with Caterina always on court no matter what circumstance...:aww:)

• I foresaw well, I would not go into comparing Daalderop and Gray, but I stand behind the opinion that with Poulter, Gray is a rational choice for Novara. IMO they need such a "killer" player. With Gray Novara also need to put a bigger burden on Bosetti / Fersino at the reception, Gray hides, she's really awful in that regard. It doesn't have to be a 100% and always, 2 receiving system, but not a completely egalitarian approach like in Busto (it is nonsense to have Bosseti L. as a second libero, with 50%less receiving attempts than offensive OH with weak passing skills, like Gray is).

I think that Daalderop could still play a significant role in that team. Not everyone can have Egonu, Bošković,....,this year, the USA and Brazil showed what and how much the diversity of the team and the long bench (and right usage) mean, IMO it supposed to be path of Novara from the begining, but i'm not impressed with execution so far. Maybe and actually i believe in that Poulter + Gray is missing puzzles.

• Garotta says Imoco will be Wolosz, Haak, Courtney, Plummer, Fahr, De Gennaro

+ de Kruijf:saint:

But that would be too many foreigners om court during Italian league matches...

To be honest I hoped they would transfer another player for Plummer. I'm not convinced by her and I think there are players who would fit better in Conegliano! I'm curious if they would try to transfer Pietrini:/

• + de Kruijf:saint:

But that would be too many foreigners om court during Italian league matches...

To be honest I hoped they would transfer another player for Plummer. I'm not convinced by her and I think there are players who would fit better in Conegliano! I'm curious if they would try to transfer Pietrini:/

Wolosz needs to trust Plummer more... Courtney is getting as many attacks/set as Plummer is in the league (even though Plummer has more been terminal and just as efficient as Egonu) I'd like to see De Gennaro be more aggressive to cover Plummer... Castillo does it well for Pietrini (I agree Pietrini would be good for Imoco... but I dont see Scandicci letting that happen)

• Folie is gone stay in Imoco and Fahr-Folie duo can work more than fine but I want more stabile OH next to Courtney.
    Someone like Pietrini… or try to get Gabi or Robinson.

• Folie is gone stay in Imoco and Fahr-Folie duo can work more than fine but I want more stabile OH next to Courtney.
    Someone like Pietrini… or try to get Gabi or Robinson.

stable OH.... *mentions Pietrini* lol

imoco can't afford either Gabi (who isnt leaving Vakif) or Krob (thats why they signed Courtney this season) also... a krob-courtney pairing would be woeful offensively.

• stable OH.... *mentions Pietrini* lol

imoco can't afford either Gabi (who isnt leaving Vakif) or Krob (thats why they signed Courtney this season) also... a krob-courtney pairing would be woeful offensively.

If Egonu is leaving, they have more money for other positions.

Egonu was paid 750€, noone had bigger contract than 300€.