Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• aek made a proposal to Eva Chantava. if she accepts it, she will become the highest paid Greek player in the league for the last 10 years.

:what:

• aek made a proposal to Eva Chantava. if she accepts it, she will become the highest paid Greek player in the league for the last 10 years.

How much?

• Afaik last year the salaries of Grothues and Lee Jaeyeong were 60.000€ and 50.000€.

I think the proposal was higher ..although Chantava is not at the same level with these players

I don't believe it. Maybe AEK made a good proposal to Chantava but just it.

I think that they saw that AEK tries to make a team for the championship and they want to couse problems in the team.

I don't believe that is a coincidence that the news arrived after they transfer Vlachaki.

Also Chantava is very moderate and she doesn't deserve that contract at all.

Only a crazy person could pay her with such a money when he can transfer a real bomb in the outside with the same money.

• Yup Monza is offering her really nice money. I hope She will come. They need great OH like her.

Monza is going to be such a strong powerhouse with her same as Scandicci with Zhu in team.

Can they offer higher than Korea though?

She'll definitely get max contract 700,000,000krw (500K+ euros) in Korea, and likely even more money through domestic commercial endorsements (pays even more) and television appearances.

Getting to play in a weaker league and remain a legend without over exerting herself since she's on the path to retirement.

She received those offers previously but turned them down for Korean league and China league so most are expecting her to return to Korean league next season.

(Though of course while hoping she'll go to Italy)

• Naz Aydemir Akyol gave an interview to a newspaper.

She talked about her departure from Fenerbahçe.

"I actually wanted to retire in Fenerbahçe but I heard some rumors during season about Fenerbahçe wanting to get a foreign setter for next season, and I didn't want to go through the same things I went this season and decided to move on"

I saw this part on social media , didn't read the whole interview, if anyone read it, please share it :)

• Galatasaray has election this sunday I think. So we will know their transfers next week.

Oh and one of the candidates has Ali Yuce in his team. Gala had good teams when he was leading, I think he and his wife helped paying for Kosheleva's salary in her second time.

• Monza can offer her probably 500K€ to 700K€.

Monza even gave higher offer to Egonu than Conegliano and they wanted to sign Boskovic before season or two. With contract around 700K or higher.

Monza even gave higher offer to Egonu than Conegliano and they wanted to sign Boskovic before season or two. With contract around 700K or higher.

I heard Bošković wants to play in Italy after her contract is up. Maybe monza will try again

500K possibly but 700K?

Egonu is young, at the top and perhaps still not at her prime so that's normal but can't be compared

Kim has a great legacy and was great in her prime but she is definitely no longer in her prime