Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• They posted same news about Loda leaving Aydın (in exact words)

they make thousand of news with this phrase. after one of them happens, they delete the others.

• I think that Lazovic been free in the market could bê an option.

• According to rumours Vakifbank and Bajema are parting their ways. Can Bergmann replace her?

Bergmann is not entertaining any clubs and is focusing for VNL.

• Vakıfbank and Fenerbahçe are interested in Lazovic?

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…-turco-per-avere-lazovic/

I'm afraid that is to much for her tbh. Some mid level team would be much better choice for her and vice versa. But lol i can't complain if they make agreement, i love her so much :rose:

• Vakıfbank and Fenerbahçe are interested in Lazovic?

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…-turco-per-avere-lazovic/

I'm afraid that is to much for her tbh. Some mid level team would be much better choice for her and vice versa. But lol i can't complain if they make agreement, i love her so much :rose:

Idk what is worse option. Mostly because both team have problems with foreigner rule.

• if vakıf want to sign a serbian, it should be busa not lazovic

• I wish Aydın would send Loda away and sign Lazovic. She would really shine there and could sign bigger contracts nex year.

I'm thinking maybe THY would be a good place for her

Combined with Naz and Kiera, I think it would work out nicely

• I'm thinking maybe THY would be a good place for her

Combined with Naz and Kiera, I think it would work out nicely

Her blocking would always be a problem. her reception is not reliable too. Turkish teams usually serve really well, they can easily take her out of the court. Can she make any difference against big 3 teams on offense? ı don't think so. She doesn't have this quality.

• Her blocking would always be a problem. her reception is not reliable too. Turkish teams usually serve really well, they can easily take her out of the court. Can she make any difference against big 3 teams on offense? ı don't think so. She doesn't have this quality.

That's actually true, maybe she could make difference in attack against big 3, but even that would be a lottery, the rest is unfortunate for me but true.

• if vakıf want to sign a serbian, it should be busa not lazovic

Is it possible before playoff to sign a player from other MCSL club ?

• Her blocking would always be a problem. her reception is not reliable too. Turkish teams usually serve really well, they can easily take her out of the court. Can she make any difference against big 3 teams on offense? ı don't think so. She doesn't have this quality.

her reception is usually good imo. I agree about blocking tho

• Is it possible before playoff to sign a player from other MCSL club ?

there is a deadline. I don't know what it is this year but usually around January 31st. Players who transferred after this date cannot play Sultanlar Ligi, but in European cups