Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• If I were to add my little wishes to THY:

Aleksic, Bergmann, Busa, Ebrar, Deniz Uyanik, maybe Ilayda:love:

Naz-Ebrar

Aleksic-Deniz/Ilayda

Busa-Bergmann

Melis

:super:

• I’d like to see Milano do something like this. I know it would be hard to make all of this work out so it’s more a dream than maybe reality but hopefully close.

Sylla/Larson

Folie/Stevanovic

Carlini or Hancock/Tica

Fersino.

Other options would be Cazuate instead of Larson and really any good foreign middle instead of Jovana and a different Italian libero is fine if they are better than Beatrice

• I would like it, but won't believe until I actually see her signing the contract.

• It would seem crovolley and Tijana are destined to be on opposite sides. On the NT level, her team is the biggest rival of his favourite, and if this follows through, her team is going to be most immediate, biggest rival of his darling Conegliano on the club level, as well.

• Beside the fact that i wouldn't want her to leave Eczacibasi.

Am i the only one who think that there is no chance for that move? Monza dont have more money than Eczacibasi and she seems happy there. She will play volleyball hopefully for next 10 years and she will win this championship league and turkish league eventually if that is main reason for transfer speculations.

Am i the only one who think that there is no chance for that move? Monza dont have more money than Eczacibasi and she seems happy there. She will play volleyball hopefully for next 10 years and she will win this championship league and turkish league eventually if that is main reason for transfer speculations.

she’s said in multiple interviews she wants to play in italy one day. I think she knows that comes with a pay cut

I have honestly had a hunch (and it's just that) for some time now that she made a deal with Eczacibasi during this offseason: if they don't win either the domestic league or the Champions League this season, she'll leave and they won't try to stop her.

• Every player would love to play in turkiye and italy, but i am not sure if "one day" is "now" :lol:

now is the perfect time. She’s spent plenty of time in ecza and her contract is ending. She’s in her prime. Why not try it ?

• Has anyone heard anything about Carlini next season ?

• From what I gather, Ze is, indeed, taking over THY, and they also wanted Herbotts but she already agreed to join Scandicci for the next season.

Thank God! If I really have to watch THY matches from now on, at least it won't be Herbottsball