Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Would Stysiak be an upgrade over KVR?

Maybe GS would be interested

And other option is Eczacıbaşı, incase Boskovic leaves

Maybe Eczacıbaşı will be tempted by Akimova?:/

• Maybe Stysiak and Tijana just switch teams. It’s so weird to talk about finding an opposite for ecza haha

• IDK why Olcay12 took legit that but this is just shit/trollpost from a fenerbahçe fan, dont consider it serious :down:

Do not yell at me:(

I would prefer Tica to stay in Eczacibaşı

• Would Stysiak be an upgrade over KVR?

Maybe GS would be interested

And other option is Eczacıbaşı, incase Boskovic leaves

Stysiak is an ambitious player, regardless of her level.

She flee Scandicci and joined Monza as soon as she found out Scandicci is out of Champion League the following season even though she already agreed to renew her contract with Scandicci.

So I don't think GS would be her option to be honest. Ecz is probably what she want hahah

• IDK why Olcay12 took legit that but this is just shit/trollpost from a fenerbahçe fan, dont consider it serious :down:

I think there might be some credibility. I’m not making any guarantees but it’s matched some stuff I’ve heard. Nothing super concrete or very specific but I’ve heard quite a few people say she’s looking in Italy and Milano makes sense.

• Imo Its quite strange the possibility that Zé is going tô THY instead FB.

• I think there might be some credibility. I’m not making any guarantees but it’s matched some stuff I’ve heard. Nothing super concrete or very specific but I’ve heard quite a few people say she’s looking in Italy and Milano makes sense.

Milano wants bos for a long time and the club will move its home arena from Monza to Milano next season. Bigger city, more exposure, more sponsors...and they definitely wants a star player.

some trivial stuff. Bos signed with Decathlon to be their volleyball team ambassador ? or something, same as Orro. Decathlon have some collaboration with Milano, not sure it's sponsorship or not but their jerseys are supposed to be made by Decathlon kispta. Bos even shot her CV in Milano's arena last year.

If she ever consider play in Italy, Milano indeed makes sense.

• I honestly wouldn't like Boskovic going to Monza. The main reason that they are playing as badly as they are this season is their coach and the management that is signing players without a plan in mind and those would still be there next season. The man just can't stick to a starting 6 and it's clearly affecting the team. Yes, you signed many good players but you need to have a pecking order. You need to have your main players before the start of the game, if you go into every game with the mindset 'I'll see who will play the best today' it's just not a good thing. It ruins the confidence of the player if all he can think about is that if he makes too many mistakes there are 3 great players on the bench that are waiting to get in. They basically have the same roster as last season, maybe slightly better, and they are worse this year... That tells you something.

• Well, Boskovic at least has experience dealing with bad management... But they need a better coach, for sure

• Well, Boskovic at least has experience dealing with bad management... But they need a better coach, for sure

she can just be the coach too 😭

• she can just be the coach too 😭

Maybe she would name that as one of her conditions for coming over (or at least to kick the current one)...😭

• I think there might be some credibility. I’m not making any guarantees but it’s matched some stuff I’ve heard. Nothing super concrete or very specific but I’ve heard quite a few people say she’s looking in Italy and Milano makes sense.

I know this user on twitter. he knows nothing about Boskovic's future and just trying to be funny.