Polish NT 2022

• Does anybody know what is the status of Kaja Grobelna? I know she changed recently the license nationatility from BEL to POL. Also, she didn't play for Belgium NT since 2019, so maybe she could be an option for Poland?

She could also be one of the players that don't want to play under Vande Broeck anymore, so it would make sense to change to POL in that case. However, career wise I'm not too sure if it smart having both Smarzek and Stysiak in front of you. But she isn't a bad player for sure

• She could also be one of the players that don't want to play under Vande Broeck anymore, so it would make sense to change to POL in that case. However, career wise I'm not too sure if it smart having both Smarzek and Stysiak in front of you. But she isn't a bad player for sure

Yes. And, I don't even know whether she would be interested to play for polish NT. But the fact is that both, her brother and she, changed their nationality from BEL to POL.

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=194&idat=GRO-KAJ-95

• Actually we have 0 OHs with good NT experience, just Lukasik and Gorecka with one season and not so good one. None of them is also playing great ATM, so I don’t really know what you are happy about. You sound like if we had Larson and Zhu Ting :white: And even Germany have better OHs than we do.

I am happy because in my opinion we have good OHs comparing to the years when we had in NT players like Kaczorowska, Sieczka, Paszek...

I really know that many of current young players have big potential and I hope that they can imptove with Lavarini.

• I am happy because in my opinion we have good OHs comparing to the years when we had in NT players like Kaczorowska, Sieczka, Paszek...

I really know that many of current young players have big potential and I hope that they can imptove with Lavarini.

Never forget when our OH group for European Championship was Grajber, Twardowska, Polak & Brzóska :rolll:

• Our group of OHs is so promising but not ready for stable and good full season. We have group of promising players which can be like Netherlands in 2 next years.

My roster:

S: Wołosz, Kowalewska, Wenerska, Makarowska

OPP: Smarzek, Stysiak, Sobiczewska

OH: Łukasik, Czyrniańska, Fedusio, Różański, Kazała, Drużkowska, Górecka,

MB: Kąkolewska, Stencel, Alagierska, Gryka, Pierzchała, Witkowska, Centka

L: Stenzel, Łysiak, Lemańczyk, Szczygłowska

I hope that promising players (Łazowska, Bińczycka, Piasecka, Lijewska, Orzoł, Pierzchała, Mazur, Szlagowska, Drużkowska) will be training with team.

Btw Poland never have that strong and good prospering setters - Wołosz, Skorupa, Wenerska, Makarowska, Grabka, Nowicka, Krajewska Bińczycka, Łazowska :cheesy:

• I am happy because in my opinion we have good OHs comparing to the years when we had in NT players like Kaczorowska, Sieczka, Paszek...

But none of them is ready to play in NT in this season.

Why you guys are all missing on Murek? She was better than all other OHs in last few Radomka matches.

• Why you guys are all missing on Murek? She was better than all other OHs in last few Radomka matches.

Cause she makes many errors and also her reception is shaky.

If you will just look at the stats, you can find many better players.

Plus, she quite short. She cannot block. And looking at her games, she doesn't bring any positive energy to the team, rather the toxic energy (as it was in Wrocław)

• But none of them is ready to play in NT in this season.

Why you guys are all missing on Murek? She was better than all other OHs in last few Radomka matches.

We are in situation that of course our girls are lack of experience, but most of people believe in Lavarini work with NT

About Murek, for me she deserve the same like others to join the camp NT and than time will see who goes for VNL firstable

• Cause she makes many errors and also her reception is shaky.

If you will just look at the stats, you can find many better players.

Plus, she quite short. She cannot block. And looking at her games, she doesn't bring any positive energy to the team, rather the toxic energy (as it was in Wrocław)

But what stats? She played in Wrocław where she was only decent player so she will have worse stats than someone from top club.ml

Short? Gorecka is the same height, Fedusio is 3 cm higher ….

Since she moved to Radom she has great stats and not so many errors.

• Since she moved to Radom she has great stats and not so many errors.

Are you sure we speak about the same player? I am talking about Natalia Murek

Her stats since she moved to Radom.

Perf reception: 29%

Reception efficiency: -4% (!)

Spiking efficiency: 17%

Block: 0,16/set

Serve efficiency: -15% (!)

You mentioned Górecka having really bad season, so please have for comparison her stas

Perf reception: 26%

Reception efficiency: -2%

Spiking efficiency: 21%

Block: 0,28/set

Serve efficiency: -1%

• Roster for 2022 VNL:

Setters

Alicja Grabka

Marlena Kowalewska

Katarzyna Wenerska

Joanna Wołosz

Opposites