Polish NT 2022

• According to tt Czyrniańska will joint NT in Philippines (or Korea where NT will be located for a few days). Also another person states that Jurczyk will join.

very good info. For sure Czyrniańska will be helpful:super:

• June 23 and 24 -> Poland will play friendly games against South Korea in Radom

• I saw that information, but I wondering why they will play sparings when VNL will go on:/

• That week would be free and both teams will be in Poland then

• According to Polsatsport.pl, Alagierska and Łukasik won't play today in friendly game. Alicja Grabka and Anna Stencel are included in the roster.

• Be ready for some new surnames in our team because Alagierska, Kąkolewska and Stencel got married :flower::flower::flower:

Btw, anybody knows what is going on with Wasilewska? She is not with the team?

• Btw, anybody knows what is going on with Wasilewska? She is not with the team?

She was just the last backup, 25th player, that's all. She said in #7 strefa that coach actually didn't call her and she didn't have any training program to join NT camp and she was training by her own to be in a good shape.

• She was just the last backup, 25th player, that's all. She said in #7 strefa that coach actually didn't call her and she didn't have any training program to join NT camp and she was training by her own to be in a good shape.

I`m really so sorry for her. She is one of the best MB in TL from few seasons and any coaches didnt see her in NT. She could be more usefull than half MB in actually roster...

• I`m really so sorry for her. She is one of the best MB in TL from few seasons and any coaches didnt see her in NT. She could be more usefull than half MB in actually roster...

She was one of the best MB in TL after her injury but this season she was ok, clearly not at the same level as she was a year ago. Every MB currently in the NT was doing better than her this club season and I don't really think that she could really help our NT with current form (I guess maybe when it comes to quick slides she could be useful since her blocking and serving skills are rather limited). I like her and I hope she can someday finally play in NT but for that she need to get back to her form before injury.

• I`m really so sorry for her. She is one of the best MB in TL from few seasons and any coaches didnt see her in NT. She could be more usefull than half MB in actually roster...

IMO she wouldn't do better. Every MB in current roster is better blocker than Wasilewska.

I would also say that Witkowska, Stencel, Gryka are better sliders than Wasilewska.

• After VNL my team in Word Cup: setter Wołosz, Wenerska, opp Stysiak , Smarzek (Drużkowska) , oh Łukasik, Czyrnianska, Różanski, Szlagowska, MB Kąkolewska, Witkowska, Stencel, Alagierska

Stenzel, Szczygłowska

Already Im no longer suprised Why Nawrocki bet on Efimienko or Grajber

• After VNL my team in Word Cup: setter Wołosz, Wenerska, opp Stysiak , Smarzek (Drużkowska) , oh Łukasik, Czyrnianska, Różanski, Szlagowska, MB Kąkolewska, Witkowska, Stencel, Alagierska

Stenzel, Szczygłowska

Already Im no longer suprised Why Nawrocki bet on Efimienko or Grajber

I would only replace Stencel with Gryka and if Smarzek won't join the team, I would take Górecka as 5th OH, she can help in reception.

• MB are the biggest weakness of Polish NT. Stencel was making so many errors that I had headache.

Do you really think so? I think OH is the problem

• VNL was terrible to watch but I still have hope that its will good leason for young girls and on WCH they will play much better, especially when Stysiak and Smarzek will come back. I only affraid that our MBs which were great in TL and show nothing special in VNL. They need to work...

• VNL was terrible to watch but I still have hope that its will good leason for young girls and on WCH they will play much better, especially when Stysiak and Smarzek will come back. I only affraid that our MBs which were great in TL and show nothing special in VNL. They need to work...

I agree but Stencel , Kąkolewska and Alagierska have weeding break. I hope they will show higher level. Kąkolewska in USA played verry good ,but after break she was bad.