2022/2023 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Unless they let him play OH along Kliuka.

He was signed by SPB mainly to have him and Kliuka as OH duo. Poletaev will still be the first option at Opposite.

• It is said that Zhigalov will join a Chinese club.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Why did Boyer went to Rzesov?

He will be joining Rzeszow the next season (2023/24). Also, MB Karol Kłos will join them. Opp Muzaj and MB Kozamernik will leave the team.

• The most recent rumour is Bednorz to Zaksa. Have we heard more about it?

I found source from: https://siatka.org/pokaz/bartosz-bednorz-o-krok-od-plusligi/

I hope it will come true and ZAKSA will be much better team looking for offensive skills. At last they could patch the hole after Semeniuk:whistle:

• I found source from: https://siatka.org/pokaz/bartosz-bednorz-o-krok-od-plusligi/

I hope it will come true and ZAKSA will be much better team looking for offensive skills. At last they could patch the hole after Semeniuk:whistle:

I don’t think Bednorz can fill the role Semeniuk had, he is nowhere his level but I agree that both sides need each other. Bednorz needs to play for a team like ZAKSA because he has made stupid club choices for a few seasons now, which cost him his top player status and NT spot. If he can help ZAKSA accomplish something, maybe he can get another chance.

• Bednorz needs to play for a team like ZAKSA because he has made stupid club choices for a few seasons now, which cost him his top player status and NT spot.

Not actually, the only time Bednorz was in a squad of Polish NT at the target event was ... back in 2016, the only time he made any impact was with Polish NT was with B squad at the VNL finals in 2019, so it's not like he had at any time NT spot. And it's not like going to Zenit was a bad idea either, had great 2nd season here, but came to the national team season not healthy and out of shape, so was easily outplayed by Fornal and Kwolek.

He doesn't look good at all in China, so first and foremost going to normal league even for couple of months can get him back on track - that being said, with Śliwka, Semeniuk, Fornal, Leon and Kwolek, Gierżot playing amazingly in Plusliga this season and Szalpuk restoring his career, Bednorz might as well be a 7-8 option in the summer. If Grbic goes with four MBs like this year, I don't see any non-injury related chances for Bednorz actually to make it to the 14.

But it's still decent move for him as well as for Zaksa, nice things may happen based on that if it's get confirmed eventually, although it's comical that such signings are possible on regular basis in volleyball. He (and other ''Chinese'' players) will basically play two seasons in one.

• I don’t think Bednorz can fill the role Semeniuk had, he is nowhere his level but I agree that both sides need each other. Bednorz needs to play for a team like ZAKSA because he has made stupid club choices for a few seasons now, which cost him his top player status and NT spot. If he can help ZAKSA accomplish something, maybe he can get another chance.

Semeniuk is right now top OH in world and for sure Bednorz will not replace him to 1:1, but he is better than Staszewski, Karyagin and Zaliński so he can help ZAKSA. I dreaming to see him in shape like he was in Modena

• Lube has taken the rights of Paolo Porro if De Cecco leave at the end of the season (his contract ends this year). Massive news.

• i don’t know who Milano can take to replace Porro, maybe even De Cecco? (His wife plays here)

I’ll wait for more news.

• Orro and De Cecco are just dating right now, not engaged nor married. :lol:

my bad, i don’t follow the players’ gossip, i only reported what one of my friends wrote:hit: