Eurovolley 2023

• In order not to repeat this naturalization discussion again and again, admin can say that at least for a while, "any active user" who talks about it will be punished no matter what. We all know who the active users who constantly starting these discussions.

It has become very frustrating. In such a situation, ı think an unsual measure can be taken.

I said anyone but just to be more clear, I am not saying only those who critizice Vargas's naturalization should be punished, sometimes me or other turkish users make inappropriate comments. Whoever makes such a comment needs to be punished for a while, so that at least we do not discuss this topic for 3-4 pages in an unrelated time, as we are doing now.

If anyone has a better solution, let us know.

• In this forum many got banned previously because of constant provocations and using inappropriate language, fake accounts etc. So this is nothing new. And to be honest, until crovolley arrived, it was a very peaceful environment. Now he is a much better user compared to the other new comers, who are here simply just to troll. I am ok with people having different opinions but if you do it intentionally, everyday, a couple of times, just to provoke, then I guess your intention is not to really have a different opinion, but just trolling the forum so that mods give up and leave.

• Sweden

Centers

1 Arrestad Elsa / Örebro Volley

3 Andersson Linda / MÁV Elöre SC (HUN)

4 Wasserfaller Jonna / Hylte/Halmstad Volley

18 Nilsson Julia / Engelholms VS

Spikers

9 Lazic Rebecka / RC Cannes (FRA)

10 Haak Isabelle / Imoco Conegliano (ITA)

11 Lazic Alexandra / Il Bisonte Firenze (ITA)

14 Hellvig Hanna / Sm’Aesch Pfeffingen (SUI)

17 Haak Anna / Cuneo Granda (ITA)

21 Larsson Elin / Portland University (USA)

Setters

12 Gustafsson Hilda / Vandœuvre Nancy Volley-Ball (FRA)

16 Julevik Vilma / Geneve Volley (SUI)

Liberos

13 Brink Filippa / Engelholms VS

25 Andersson Emmy / Hylte/Halmstad Volley

• In this forum many got banned previously because of constant provocations and using inappropriate language, fake accounts etc. So this is nothing new. And to be honest, until crovolley arrived, it was a very peaceful environment. Now he is a much better user compared to the other new comers, who are here simply just to troll. I am ok with people having different opinions but if you do it intentionally, everyday, a couple of times, just to provoke, then I guess your intention is not to really have a different opinion, but just trolling the forum so that mods give up and leave.

But sadly you guys(turkish) are problem and not trollers(jules,crovolley...). You literally seeing provocations in everything and always playing with a victim cards. (and you attack italians equally for example).

Some of you literally said few days ago that post(i dont remember user) that did not contained turkiye as one of favorites are small provocation. :)

Also there is a fact, that User and Serdar are also trollers and spammers and enjoy provoking others.

• But sadly you guys(turkish) are problem and not trollers(jules,crovolley...). You literally seeing provocations in everything and always playing with a victim cards. (and you attack italians equally for example).

Some of you literally said few days ago that post(i dont remember user) that did not contained turkiye as one of favorites are small provocation. :)

Also there is a fact, that User and Serdar are also trollers and spammers and enjoy provoking others.

Well done because I know you are one of them too...and go read that post again, if your english is bad, then it is my bad. But anyone with proper english skills could see what you were trying to do.

Eventually my solution to the Turkish users of this forum is that we create a list of "trolls" and just block them. Maybe that will be the best. I am tired of arguing with teenagers.

Yes, they did. Right now, same thing is happening towards Turkey and nothing has been done by mods.

They simply allowed it to grow and grow. Right now, it's not in a position to fix it. Radical solutions are needed to save the forum.

• But sadly you guys(turkish) are problem and not trollers(jules,crovolley...). You literally seeing provocations in everything and always playing with a victim cards. (and you attack italians equally for example).

You're right

i remember i posted a comment where saying italy as with serbia and russia as best european teams and users saying it was a provocation???

• You're right

i remember i posted a comment where sering italy as with italy and russia as best european teams and users saying it was a provocation???

that's the problem with banning people. everyone can label anything provocation (even if it's not) and then they ask people to get banned. if we ban people just because our feelings are hurt, this forum will die. or it will just be a bubble forum- where only people who agree with each other are talking.

in short...nothing much to see..

• As mods, we don’t really want to ban people. For abusive behaviour, sure. But for slight provocations it seems a bit extreme and it always takes 2 (at least, sometimes many more!) to properly derail a thread. Are we supposed to ban everyone who gets involved? Just the person who starts it? What about the first person to take the bait? There are too many offenders and the offences are often pretty subtle.

Anyone complaining about Matthias at this point is being ridiculous. If you want to complain about the mods then complain about me or one of the others who isn’t active anymore, or all the other users who aren’t suitable to be mods or are unwilling, rather than the guy who is actually trying to do the job.

• that's the problem with banning people. everyone can label anything provocation (even if it's not) and then they ask people to get banned. if we ban people just because our feelings are hurt, this forum will die. or it will just be a bubble forum- where only people who agree with each other are talking.

in short...nothing much to see..

Also a guys was talking about how cyprus players could play at greek NT and some user feel provoked when turkey wasn't even mentioned there

• You're right

i remember i posted a comment where saying italy as with serbia and russia as best european teams and users saying it was a provocation???

Please write only in English. Thanks:gone:

crovolley is like an italian nationalist, Jules is racist.

• As mods, we don’t really want to ban people. For abusive behaviour, sure. But for slight provocations it seems a bit extreme and it always takes 2 (at least, sometimes many more!) to properly derail a thread. Are we supposed to ban everyone who gets involved? Just the person who starts it? What about the first person to take the bait? There are too many offenders and the offences are often pretty subtle.

Anyone complaining about Matthias at this point is being ridiculous. If you want to complain about the mods then complain about me or one of the others who isn’t active anymore, or all the other users who aren’t suitable to be mods or are unwilling, rather than the guy who is actually trying to do the job.

Precisely. Matthias is to the forum as to what Haak is for Sweden or Barbara Jelic once was for Croatia. He carries the same workload. Without him, I am sure the entire forum would disrupt into a civil war and crumble to bits in a couple of seconds.