Eurovolley 2023

• lmfao you actually think I have 3 accounts spanning across almost 20 years all with various activity of completely different kinds that never interacted with each other till now because they all agreed that you’re an idiot and your national team is a fraud that pays its ways to medals. Well medal singular I guess. You’re even more delusional than I thought….

Correction: your federation wanted to do the same 'fraud' but couldn't afford it because they are poor🥺 I guess they will keep naturalizing cheaper players🤷

• Actually, every former and current Serbian player really loved living in Turkey because it's very similar in culture and food. But I'm sure that is the case because they weren't meeting people like you on a daily basis. It's actually kind of despicable the things you all have been writing these few days.

It's concerning how you all are acting whenever you get any pushback on your opinions and views, like it must be because your NT won against that person's country like not one person is able to have an objective opinion. I'm pretty sure you all don't even know what that is after these few days. These comments just show the way YOU are looking at the world around you and probably the way you've secretly, or not so secretly now, been feeling about other NTs and countries all these years. I think you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to be so demanding of other people to acknowledge your success. Instead of enjoying it, you are wasting energy getting upset that other people aren't happy for you. It's a really toxic place to be in and it's ruining this forum for everyone because it's a place to talk volleyball, and it's used for anything but that.

You must be joking right! My comments are on the records maybe you should take a look at it before you accuse me of something wrong doing. I intentionally keep myself away from this argument regarding Vergas for some time now. But I am just simply feed up about reading Vargas this Vargas that. Vargas should help Cuba instead of playing Turkiye. Enough is Enough. Nothing objective about people’s hatred toward Vargas playing for Turkey. She is not doing anything FIVB didn’t approve.

I am so happy to hear those Serbian players likes playing in Turkiye. Come on who doesn’t like Boskovic you must be insane not to like her. It makes Turkish league much stronger.

• them ppl asking why others don't like them

Not only serbian nor italian even brazilian

I don't think all this WINNING teams are super jealous

• Lol leave Olympic champions out of your euro nonsense

I agree with you and obviously I meant no disrespect to Chinese or the Japoneas culture. But I am so tired of reading Vergas this Vergas that nonstop. I was just trying to understand why this dislike to Vargas was coming from this person. I apologize if it sounded otherwise.

• You said that Vargas needs to fuck me, wtf is your problem

And you are calling someone hypocrite.

Yes, i said, because just after Turkey won, you wrote things to provoke people and behave to Vargas like she is a slave and dont have any right.

In an ideal forum where mod is not a taliban lover racist, you'd get banned already cause of provocations.

• On TV they just said Boskovic almost didn't train at all today: she did physiotherapy most of the time. It could explain why she wasn't able to serve against Czech Republic. Despite scoring like crazy yesterday, I had a feeling there was something wrong with her; of course she didn't look the way she did during the CL final, where she was totally unable to swing, but the way she approached the ball when serving looked weird to me. ?(

• You are the one LYING, or maybe simply ignorant. Brazil doesn't have 'first opp' they all are equally bad and they have been alternating. Gabi was in a bad shape which is not our fault. Ana's injury is not our fault neither. Julia Bergmann was supposed to be a starter anyways but she was in a bad shape too. So you can't put the burden of a team's bad shape on us. Turkey won against BRAZIL A team fair and square with a very dominant way, without Vargas. This should be more than enough to shut all the haters' mouth who are claiming turkey is nothing without Vargas (as if we didnt play finals before and has beaten many top teams in big tournaments 🤦)

• On TV they just said Boskovic almost didn't train at all today: she did physiotherapy most of the time. It could explain why she wasn't able to serve against Czech Republic. Despite scoring like crazy yesterday, I had a feeling there was something wrong with her; of course she didn't look the way she did during the CL final, where she was totally unable to swing, but the way she approached the ball when serving looked weird to me. ?(

Which broadcast? She also seemed a bit slow to me in that match vs Chech Rep. Maybe that heel pain is back... I hope it's not anything serious but just precaution considering some heavy load matches coming up. Thanks for the info.

• Which broadcast? She also seemed a bit slow to me in that match vs Chech Rep. Maybe that heel pain is back... I hope it's not anything serious but just precaution considering some heavy load matches coming up. Thanks for the info.

It was on Sky (Italy). :win:

I hope she's fine too. She's probably my all times favorite opposite. :heart:

• 💀 no you’re just an idiot. You just happen to also be Turkish and a woman. And let me clear it up for the other idiots. I’m not just saying that because you’re Turkish or a woman. You’d still be an idiot if you were a guy from Estonia or a non binary person from Australia.

Just to clarify: you are the biggest idiot ever registered to this forum, independent of your sex, race or age:roll:

• how am I racist ? And yes. Obviously that account that was created in 2006 is my second account that I made 18 years ago in order to attack someone on two accounts at once. Jesus Christ you’re dull lol

The fact that you can't even do a simple math is another proof of my claim above🤣🤣🤣

Even though Serbia without (100% fit) Boskovic would give NL more chances to win some sets, I hope it was just precaution and she doesn't have a serious injury to not be able to play tomorrow :flower: if you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best!

• On TV they just said Boskovic almost didn't train at all today: she did physiotherapy most of the time. It could explain why she wasn't able to serve against Czech Republic. Despite scoring like crazy yesterday, I had a feeling there was something wrong with her; of course she didn't look the way she did during the CL final, where she was totally unable to swing, but the way she approached the ball when serving looked weird to me. ?(I

I knew she looked off. She looked like depressed all match and looked almost sick. Maybe not injured but didn't look like she was feeling well.

• First of all, I need to say that Turkey was not a mediocre team without Vargas, whoever saying this is a liar. Turkey came 3rd in last edition of ECH and 2nd in 2019 (losing 3-2 in the final) (both without Vargas). If being a medal contender in any tournament since 2018 means you are mediocre, you have serious problems.

"Victim complex" is another issue. To be honest, the victims here are not the Turkish users but those provocateurs who is simply here to trigger unnecessary discussions. They are the victims because something must be really wrong in their lifes that they come here to point out every single negative thing about one particular country and their volleyball team, over and over. It is almost like an ex you are still in love with, that you keep talking bad things about in every opportunity you get. I feel really sorry for you and I hope you get the right treatment.

I fully agree with the first paragraph but the second is like a chicken and egg problem. There are provocations and there are Turkish users who rub it in every chance.

• We sure need to start making naturalization tactics ourselves :lol: we only won EVERYTHING with our own players

Yeah sure Jan 🙄 Mihajlovic, Boskovic etc😂

• Yeah sure Jan 🙄 Mihajlovic, Boskovic etc😂

Yeah they don't count it cause they have no respect of another country's sovereignty. According to them, all serbs are citizens of serbia even they born in a another sovereign country. This toxic way of thinking is so problematic as we already lived what happened in history.

• You all want to say your opinion? Go ahead, it’s free speach I root for 100%. Keep the same attitude when someone mentions that you only win cause you bought a player and you are making club out of your NT.. don’t go nuts and ask for them to be banned.. Oh wait, we all know you gonna do the opposite and show your hypocracy once again lol

Last time I remember you were not so cool about freedom of speech when I remind you the players you naturalized 🤣 you are such a 'yes sure jan' meme🤦

• Yeah they don't count it cause they have no respect of another country's sovereignty. According to them, all serbs are citizens of serbia even they born in a another sovereign country. This toxic way of thinking is so problematic as we already lived what happened in history.

now this is actually racist.... since you all are such fans of the word. We have never attacked the country of turkey more than just its volleyball program. Nobody has come for its culture or history. This crosses that line and actually is racist. What hypocrites.