Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• As far as we know, GS won't sign an opposite until mid season, which might be because they will sign LYY in mid season. Anthi does not want to play opposite. They will probably try Ilkin as receiving opposite and transfer one more OH.

With LYY, Ilkin can play as receiving opposite if she wants to hit from zone 4. Otherwise it will make more sense Anthi-Ilkin as OH and LYY as regular opposite.

GS might also try one of the middles as opposite this season...Karmen and Aycin are sliders as far as I know, so one of them can take that role.

• Egonu has dominated club volleyball in recent years with the teams builded around her. She had incredible impacts at crucial moments in almost every cup she won. If she didn't, her teams wouldn't have been so successful. It was a little silly to say Egonu always chokes at cruical moments. since she sometimes makes silly mistakes, people underestimate her level in crucial moments. in club volleyball, She plays as well as Boskovic and much better than Haak in crucial games.

It's not fair to say that Egonu chokes at crucial moments. There are reasons why she already got two CEV Championship and two MVP under her name with two different clubs. I just wanna quota what Giudetti said about Egonu recently.

"All the greatest athletes are defended and blocked in the same way by the various teams. There is a system to stop Boskovic, another to defend against Haak. For Egonu each team changes system because no one has yet found a way to stop it. Nothing ever works and everyone tries to find a different way. Everyone has failed and everyone continues to change - then concluding - she is an extraordinary striker, she is the only other in the world so I have never seen her in my life. "

Hope Egonu could improve her blocking skill under Giudetti's training, since it's what Giudetti's good at. She was a good blocker once in Novara and then got weaker in Conegliano. Now her blocking is disastrous as a top level opp. If she could regain her blocking skill, the blocking-duo of her and Günes will definitely make the majority of OHs suffer.

• I think so, esp as receiving Opp I've definitely seen her.

She's done it a couple times, but I think her preferred position is at OH. Hitting there is more natural than at OPP. When Lang Ping did try her at OPP it wasn't as smooth of a transition.

Another thing that will be hard is for a setter to get used to setting a lefty on the left pin.

• Will Ilbank sign any foreign players?

• This is their roster for now.

Curious to see their OPP performance. 2 young players that didn't play in Sultanlar Ligi before.

Sude played in Beşiktaş but she was used as MB back then.

• This is their roster for now.

Curious to see their OPP performance. 2 young players that didn't play in Sultanlar Ligi before.

Sude played in Beşiktaş but she was used as MB back then.

The squad is not enough on paper. But it's quite young, so I hope Ilbank manages to bring at least 1-2 players like Yasemin Ozel and Yaprak Erkek out of this

• Who is ceren? Is she tutku Burcu s sister?

• Macris vs Maja

Tijana vs Meryem

Voronkova vs Arina

:box:

• It's been 14 years since Eda is a Fenerbahçe player🥺🥳

• what a bad move for my galatasaray

After having asli,yvon,ruseva,jack and now sasa and popovic...

• They should really stop getting left overs of Fenerbahçe every season🤦 fener wouldn't let those players go if they were good anyways 🤣